Trump says he would've had better seat than Biden at queen's funeral

This should be part of WD’s Queen is Dead thread but the way some of you boys are pounding the RTM button around here, I decided to give this little display of statesmanship it’s own spotlight.

The only thing more laughable than Trump’s statement is the fact that we all know that jolly fatass would have been shoving his way to the front of the reception line and shoving scones in his pocket at the buffet.

What a DOUCHEBAG!

https://apple.news/AsDbV4ZTySa2Sq4_uIfg06w
Trump says he would've had better seat than Biden at queen's funeral
September 19, 2022

Former President Donald Trump has blasted President Joe Biden for allegedly tarnishing the country's reputation on the international stage while speculating that he would have been given a better seat at Queen Elizabeth II's funeral.

Trump was not invited to the funeral, which took place at London's Westminster Abbey on Monday. Biden and first lady Jill Biden arrived to the funeral slightly later than expected after being held up in traffic on their way to the venue. They arrived in the heavily-armored vehicle known as "the Beast" after being granted a special exemption. Most world leaders were banned from using private vehicles and were required to take a bus to the funeral

The president and first lady arrived to the funeral roughly 12 minutes after other foreign dignitaries were seated and were given seats in the 14th row as a result, according to Time magazine. The Bidens were seated next to the president of Switzerland and between the president of Poland and the prime minister of the Czech Republic.

However, Trump insisted that Biden's place at the funeral was the result of the U.K. having less "respect" for the U.S. due to his presidency. While making his first public comments on the funeral in a Truth Social post on Monday, the former president argued that if he were in office instead, he would have never been seated "back there." He also said that Biden had been placed next to the leaders of Third World countries.

"This is what's happened to America in just two short years," Trump wrote alongside a photo of Biden being seated. "No respect! However, a good time for our President to get to know the leaders of certain Third World countries. If I were president, they wouldn't have sat me back there—and our Country would be much different than it is right now!"
"In Real Estate, like in Politics and in Life, LOCATION IS EVERYTHING!!!" he added in a later post.

A viral video that has been viewed more than 3 million times highlights the preferential treatment that the Bidens may have given by being allowed to travel to the event by private vehicle, regardless of their lack of prime seating. The video shows the president's large motorcade arriving at Westminster Abbey, in contrast to images of several buses carrying other world leaders to the funeral.
While Trump was not invited to attend Monday's funeral, he was invited to a separate memorial service in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday, alongside fellow living ex-presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter. None of the former presidents had confirmed their attendance as of Monday evening.

Newsweek reached out to the White House for comment.
Did his personal invite arrive? Did he keep it at Mar a Lago? People are saying Elizabeth II mentioned him at her funeral. People are also saying Charles III was upset that Trump wasn’t in the procession. People are saying Trump would’ve planned a better funeral service.
Maybe the FBI confiscated the invite, what a dumb ass 😒
  • WTF
  • 09-20-2022, 11:22 AM
Hopefully, Joe and Jill can get better seats at DJT's funeral.
So Trumps an ass. Breaking news.
I'll still take his administrations policies over Bidens.
Well you would be in the minority because Trump lost by a landslide of epic proportions. 7 million is a mega loss. I mean, that dude got skunked. He shoulda been mercy ruled.

And since you “would still take his administration” that means you got skunked right along with him. You should be waiving white flags, taking off your pads or gloves or whatever and asking that they end the travesty in the 6th inning or get a running clock for the second half.
  • WTF
  • 09-20-2022, 04:33 PM
Trump buried his first wife at one of his golf courses for the tax break it afforded!
Well you would be in the minority because Trump lost by a landslide of epic proportions. 7 million is a mega loss. I mean, that dude got skunked. He shoulda been mercy ruled. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Wrong, as usual.

Unless you want to characterize Hillary's loss in 2016 using the same overblown hysterical hyperbole.

In case you aren't aware of it, we elect Presidents in this country based on each state's Electoral Votes. The EV count in 2020 wasn't much different than it was 2016:

2016 Electoral Votes:
Trump - 304
Hillary - 227

2020 Electoral Votes:
Biden - 306
Trump - 232

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...College_margin
Well you would be in the minority because Trump lost by a landslide of epic proportions. 7 million is a mega loss. I mean, that dude got skunked. He shoulda been mercy ruled.

And since you “would still take his administration” that means you got skunked right along with him. You should be waiving white flags, taking off your pads or gloves or whatever and asking that they end the travesty in the 6th inning or get a running clock for the second half. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... Hi-jack attempt??

WHAT does this have to do with the Queen's Funeral?

### Salty
His gold plated Porta Potty wouldn't fit through the door with him sitting on it, and even the 6 strong pall bearers couldn't lift his fat overweight ass!
... Hi-jack attempt??

WHAT does this have to do with the Queen's Funeral?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Trump getting blown out BIGLY, shellaced, drove, beat down, crushed, curbstomped, etc in the election is the reason he has NO seat at the funeral. Come on Salty. Don’t hijack with complaints of hijacking.
I think anyone could have gotten a better set by being ON TIME.

For most of my adult life, I have heard the liberal-left say that it is our duty to take mass transit to save the environment. Yet there is President Biden insisting on using his presidential limonene instead of rubbing elbows with lessor heads of state on the high security bus.

So they got caught in traffic and were an hour late.
Actually, I think President Biden's handlers didn't want him exposed in a socially uncontrolled situation. I don't think security was a genuine issue there.

They didn't want him milling around with a croud of unfamilure faces in an unfamiliar place. With his dark glasses off inside at the funeral itself, it looked as though he waas drugged.
You’re being ridiculous.
He always is. He still believes the narrative that Biden has dementia but he also believes Trump is not a crook. So it’s clear ICU will believe about anything facts be damned.