Searching for CIM

Ok. I give up. How does one do a search for CIM or PSE? I've tried every wildcard I could think of.
I've included a link to a nice list of acronyms that should answer all your questions.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752
I'm trying to search for the term "CIM" in the provider review section. Sorry for being unclear. I know what it means.
Try putting a space in front of the letters. I don't know if that would work, but maybe...
Use *CIM*. Same method for pse but didn't return as good of a result...
  • Mokoa
  • 08-26-2011, 07:30 PM
The minimum length of search keywords is four characters. Use of the stars does help to a point but you do need to check the results.
The minimum length of search keywords is four characters. Use of the stars does help to a point but you do need to check the results. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Any reason why the fulltext setting for mysql can not be moved to three char? many activities are often 3 char,
  • Mokoa
  • 08-26-2011, 11:41 PM
I do not know why the minimum was set at four characters.

Can someone with more knowledge chime in here?
You might try these other acronyms.

bbbjcim
bbbjtc
bbbjtcnqns
bbbjtcnqbs
come to kansas city
come to kansas city Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
LMAO, seriously?
LMAO, seriously? Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
I know! Openly soliciting on a board like this? Imagine that!
  • Mokoa
  • 08-28-2011, 02:03 AM
Let's stick to the topic of this thread please.
Use google. The following search terms work..

site:eccie.net review cim

Put the city in the search terms if you want to narrow it down.
So everyone is saying that it's impossible to search for a 3 character string like "cim" or "pse"? That cannot be right. I've tried searching for those 3 character terms that routinely appear in reviews and get zero results. I've tried *cim, *cim*, cim*. Same for pse. Seriously?