How to move messages from the SENT folder

I posted this question in December:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=folders

The last post on there asks if there was an option on how to move messages from the SENT folder.

I have tested it lately....8 months later and I don't see an option (or way) to move messages IN my SENT folder to other folders.

It only provides options of:
DELETE
MARK AS READ
MARK AS UNREAD
DOWNLOAD AS XML
DOWNLOAD AS CMS
DOWNLOAD AS TEXT
or
DESELECT ALL MESSAGES

You can't click GO as mentioned by DICKEMDOWN in my previous thread while in the SENT FOLDER because it will automatically default to DELETE on it's own, and if you're not paying attention, you might accidentally delete your message you're actually trying to save.

Does anyone know how to save messages (located in SENT FOLDER) to other folders?

Or does management know when this option can be INSTALLED in the program?

Tia
Im not sure that option is available for sent messages. The way around that would possibly be to BCC the message to yourself, (not sure if you can) then from the inbox you could place the message in the folder that you want.
Guess that will have to suffice, eh?

Thanks for the help.
No can do Tia. I ended up saying fuck it and dumped the entire sent folder when it got full
Moving from a base folder (like the IN or the SENT) requires

1) that you have created another folder (I just did - SAVED)

2) isolate the messages in the donating folder (such as IN) by checking the box to the right of the message

3) scroll to the bottom of the PM screen and just to the right of "move to folder" message hit the down arrow and choose the receiving folder and then hit the GO button.

The moved message will be deposited in the receiving folder.

Remember, there is a system physical limit on the total messages in all folders.

When you download messages to your computer (as I regularly do) all messages in all folders are downloaded (meaning copied) to your computer. The originals remain in the eccie pm system and if you want to clear them out, you must delete them by checking them off one by one (or globally by week or month) and hitting delete.

To the best of my knowledge the system doesn't allow you to download messages in a single folder; but you can globally move the contents of one folder to another by using steps 2 & 3 above.

Hope that helps!
CK, that only works with messages in the IN box. You can't do that with ones in the SENT folder. I have created other folders. But the system just won't let you move anything from sent to a new folder. You only have the options mentioned above in my first post.

Best thing to do is what JYMIE said....BCC to myself each time I send a message to it comes back to me in my INBOX. I can 'then' transfer to another folder.

Or just download all my sent messages as TEXT and print them out. That costs me a lot of ink and paper though. Easier to keep them online.