How Much Radiation Does YOUR Cellphone Give Off?

Not exactly a technical question to be answered, but rather a technical/health issue that perhaps would be interesting to know if your phone in this list and how bad it ranks.

My current phone is way toward the high end of the spectrum. You can sort this list according to smartphones or current/legacy types.

Do you even believe this might have some effect on your brain?
This is you before cell phones existed---> while using them---> after--->

This is the complete list:
http://www.ewg.org/cellphoneradiatio...allavailable=1

Here's a list of the top 10 best and worst phones and then smartphones:
http://www.ewg.org/cellphoneradiation/Get-a-Safer-Phone
Not too worried about radiation from my cell phone to my brain since I work around the hardcore stuff often.

Besides my phone is rarely up to my head (text, surfing, etc) its usually near my crotch when i'm driving lol
The power given off by a cell phone is so small you can use it as a dildo and have no effect on your body. I have worked around 5000 watt transmitters for years and I still have only 4 fingers and a thumb all of my kids have 4 fingers and a thumb. Think about the rumors that flew when steam power came out . Then electricty caused fear followed by microwave ovens. It short no problem.
Tia

I worked around radiation so much I get an erection every time I use the mirowave oven. LOL
The power given off by a cell phone is so small you can use it as a dildo and have no effect on your body. I have worked around 5000 watt transmitters for years and I still have only 4 fingers and a thumb all of my kids have 4 fingers and a thumb. Think about the rumors that flew when steam power came out . Then electricty caused fear followed by microwave ovens. It short no problem. Originally Posted by tucson
Well if thats the case why don't you design a cylindrical shaped iPhone marketed especially for women and call it the Dilphone. One of your marketing themes could be "emitts no harmful Gamma Radiation". Just imagine a girl can satisfiy herself and with the ear bud attachment she could talk on the phone all at the same time. Oh and make the dam thing water proof cause they like to play in the tub. I think you would sell more of those than McDonald sold Hamburgers.
All you need is blue tooth and a rubber. Just don't fart the phone could hit some one. Like my old pager on vibrate I would call the office and ask them to page two more times I was almost there.
Well if thats the case why don't you design a cylindrical shaped iPhone marketed especially for women and call it the Dilphone. One of your marketing themes could be "emitts no harmful Gamma Radiation". Just imagine a girl can satisfiy herself and with the ear bud attachment she could talk on the phone all at the same time. Oh and make the dam thing water proof cause they like to play in the tub. I think you would sell more of those than McDonald sold Hamburgers. Originally Posted by acp5762
Boy, if it could vibrate consistently while there is talking on the phone, I'd be on the chatlines all day long.

BigTee: I hope your balls don't fall off from the cell radiation. LOL

tucson: Thanks for your view. I'm not overly worried about it, but a tad concerned. Didn't know my phone was such a giver.

vernors1940: does this smiley ----> < ---- give you an erection too?

If phones don't give off that much radiation to worry about, then why is there an organization that is trying to educate the public about it?

I know that dental X-rays or security X-rays at courts, banks, airports, schools, hospitals probably don't give off that much radiation by themselves, but with all the things we come in contact with each day (eating radiated food from microwaves, living under or near huge power grids/lines, cell phones, tvs, or other things that might give off radiation), don't you think it adds up little by little over time? Don't you think that some of these things contribute to the increase in the amount of folks that have cancer these days?
Boy, if it could vibrate consistently while there is talking on the phone, I'd be on the chatlines all day long.

BigTee: I hope your balls don't fall off from the cell radiation. LOL

tucson: Thanks for your view. I'm not overly worried about it, but a tad concerned. Didn't know my phone was such a giver.

vernors1940: does this smiley ----> < ---- give you an erection too?

If phones don't give off that much radiation to worry about, then why is there an organization that is trying to educate the public about it?

I know that dental X-rays or security X-rays at courts, banks, airports, schools, hospitals probably don't give off that much radiation by themselves, but with all the things we come in contact with each day (eating radiated food from microwaves, living under or near huge power grids/lines, cell phones, tvs, or other things that might give off radiation), don't you think it adds up little by little over time? Don't you think that some of these things contribute to the increase in the amount of folks that have cancer these days? Originally Posted by tia travels
There's 6 Billion people in the World. A few that die at the hands of Technology, isn't gonna really matter. Thats the attitude of world governments and the manufactures of all these devices. Activist Groups that lobby against Technology and the adversities of it, are just pissing in the wind. It's up to the individual to educate themselves and make the right choices.