Studio Providers Who ARE 99.9% Likely in Their 20s

Would anyone agree with me on Mint at GL and Mint at Blossom K?

How about Cristal at CherryPop?

Who else truly qualifies?
Cristal is in her 20's
Have to agree on Mint at GL
Cristal on the top end of 20's

Soyu at AS and Cherry at KF low 30's
I can tell you more likely than not >95% of providers are on the wrong side of 30. Even if you are 99.9% sure they are not.
I am pretty sure I have never seen a studio girl who is in her 20's. No way of knowing for sure, of course, but just my read of the situation. Fact is, I don't care, more interested in attitude and service.
Whatever they claim, add another 5 years minimum.
Whatever they claim, add another 5 years minimum. Originally Posted by SS2018
Usually with women it’s the q0/10 rule. For k studio girls, more like 10/15
Very very few of these women are in their 20s. The guys that claim 20s in their reviews are typically close to their 70s, which means their view of young is highly skewed. Add to the fact that Asian women do not age like other women.
AGE = # of wrinkles in anus multiplied by # of wrinkles in face divided by # of orgasms in DATO. This is very scientific.
Ok! So we only have three ladies in the studios at the moment who are in their 20s: Cristal at CP, the original Mint at GL and the new Mint (fka Blue) at BK.

Soyu and Cherry are out! They’re 30s.

Any other gals in their 20s?
Can we get back to BB question? Which other providers qualify?

He didn't ask how do each of you predict age or what makes an asian woman seem younger. Simple thread asking what lady's seem to be in their 20s and not the bogus reviewers that say every girl is 20s or age doesn't matter to drum up 1 time visits. Look at the first 3 post if you need an example or just don't respond lol
Very very few of these women are in their 20s. The guys that claim 20s in their reviews are typically close to their 70s, which means their view of young is highly skewed. Add to the fact that Asian women do not age like other women. Originally Posted by packeye
Hot take I think asian women age very badly(not as bad as white women) Unless they were insanely hot, women who cake their face do so to hide imperfections regardless of ethnic background, it means they don't have a natural beauty.
Hot take I think asian women age very badly(not as bad as white women) Unless they were insanely hot, women who cake their face do so to hide imperfections regardless of ethnic background, it means they don't have a natural beauty. Originally Posted by olivevet84
Totally off topic but ok. You need to remind these Asian women that if they let you cum on their faces it will reduce signs of aging by 10-15 years.

Back on topic..

Only three 20 year olds in the Dallas studios as of today:

Cristal @ CP
Original Mint @ GL
New Mint @ BK (fka Blue at GL)

Anyone else?
Totally off topic but ok. You need to remind these Asian women that if they let you cum on their faces it will reduce signs of aging by 10-15 years.

Back on topic.. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

My cmoment wasnt off topic for it was a response to someone within his response. THANKS 😊
  • RPHA
  • 02-22-2024, 01:25 PM
She's on vacation right now but Zia at Blossom K is pretty young looking.

If she's not in her 20's she cant be more than early 30's but still looks like a college girl.