Anyone seen Hanako?

Wondering if anyone has seen Hanako from Blossom-K yet. She looks tempting but I remember going Japanese at AS and it not being the best of times.

https://www.blossom-k.com/hanako
Yes
Is Hanako = Janako?
I hope not. She was the one I was referring to from AS. Hoping someone can provide any info on her
Hanako looks kinda like Geisha from a spa last year, also Japanese. If that's true, I'd rush there right away.

Yes Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Review coming?
Hanako looks kinda like Geisha from a spa last year, also Japanese. If that's true, I'd rush there right away.

Review coming? Originally Posted by Boy Scout
Wish she were THE Geisha from Michiko. Geisha in a studio setting would have been way better than that uncomfortable tiny and overly busy AMP Michiko.
Wish she were THE Geisha from Michiko. Geisha in a studio setting would have been way better than that uncomfortable tiny and overly busy AMP Michiko. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
You said “yes” to having seen Hanako. Care to share the information rather than just saying yes? Sharing is caring
You said “yes” to having seen Hanako. Care to share the information rather than just saying yes? Sharing is caring Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Yes! But not until you contribute another 106 reviews.
Yes. Recommend.
Can someone please tell me how I can get the password to access this site?? I’m only in town for 2 days
She's no longer on the site so I assume gone.
It's been two days, did you go?