Name: Melody
Phone: Will provide
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: www.theasianstars.net
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch/635
Activities: bbfs cip, bbbj, bls, cowgirl, Doggy, Standing Doggy, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Just like photos long to mid to lower back, brown with highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Looks most like the photo of her in the shower, Hair is the same as all the photos, great natural DD breast, 30 years old, she is the girl in the photos, just a couple years older than her photos and photoshopped and her face is rounder than in the photos, decent ass a little better than the typical K girl ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Wasn’t she here before and Protestant at the time?
All those clocks are ahead by 10 minutes and it’s not by accident.
All those clocks are ahead by 10 minutes and it’s not by accident. Originally Posted by Stepbrother
I always look at the clock when I start the session.
  • Dab
  • 03-13-2024, 04:55 PM
I always look at the clock when I start the session. Originally Posted by Thatguy1958
What pissed me off a few times, is that the schedule is so densely packed back to back for intersting girls. If the previous appointment cannot nut in time, I have to wait in the car after the scheduled appointment time. Then there is the walk out, walk in delay and waiting for her to get ready ( shower ?) and all schedules slip or someone gets rushed out to make up the slipage. Even with apologies from the booker , it is not OK. There should be a 15 min buffer time, but I think greed will prevail. I'll get off my soap box now.

I bet the foot traffic is signifficantly diminished lately as a result of certain events, ( including mine) but they still will book back 2 back.
What pissed me off a few times, is that the schedule is so densely packed back to back for intersting girls. If the previous appointment cannot nut in time, I have to wait in the car after the scheduled appointment time. Then there is the walk out, walk in delay and waiting for her to get ready ( shower ?) and all schedules slip or someone gets rushed out to make up the slipage. Even with apologies from the booker , it is not OK. There should be a 15 min buffer time, but I think greed will prevail. I'll get off my soap box now.

I bet the foot traffic is signifficantly diminished lately as a result of certain events, ( including mine) but they still will book back 2 back. Originally Posted by Heartsnatcher
Totally agree!

I bet the foot traffic is signifficantly diminished lately as a result of certain events, ( including mine) but they still will book back 2 back. Originally Posted by Heartsnatcher

Totally Agree !!! 100 %%%

That happened to me too. Evidently I was the one that gets rushed out. That sucks.

How do we work this website? When I go to it I’m asking for a pin.
Originally Posted by anon43