URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/
City: Carrollton
State: Texas
Address: H Mart Area
Activities: “DFK”, BBBJ, CG, Mish, K9
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A young friendly “20” something year old with a nice tight body. Perky B cups and a handful of ass. Juicy lips with kinda big eyes. Pics on the website have her skin pale but in person she’s dark skin. Picture 4 is the most accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
Slim pickins, looks like B-K will be setting the norm. Maybe the new juggernaut with thier stacked line-up.
Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Slim pickins, looks like B-K will be setting the norm. Maybe the new juggernaut with thier stacked line-up. Originally Posted by ExodusFest
GreenLight has a new girl and Asian Star booker told me 2 new girls coming soon
I’m assuming they’re not taking new members for now? Their website is password protected and there isn’t even an email or anything for screening.
Sad that Pia left. I was having fun with her
BK has a selection but the only reviews i’ve seen are this one and ones for hanako, and neither appeal to me. I guess it’s just as well as i should be starting away until the heat dies down anyway
Thanks for the review. You no doubt get the Courage & Conviction Award!
Sad that Pia left. I was having fun with her Originally Posted by beeman1000

Glad to see they aren't in the same area. I'd feel safe knowing I can get some Asian tang then some tteokbokki on my way back home.
I thought this was a review of Rio NOT Pia… Pia is gone and was at a different studio anyway.

Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand… Great song!

I might change my tune and try her out. Just wish she had D cups like the site states she has.
I thought this was a review of Rio NOT Pia… Pia is gone and was at a different studio anyway.

Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand… Great song!

I might change my tune and try her out. Just wish she had D cups like the site states she has. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
If you do end up seeing her, put that work in the whole hour slow and steady

If you do end up seeing her, put that work in the whole hour slow and steady

Originally Posted by LoneStar41
Slow and steady wins the race.