URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: West Dallas
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty, petite, just overall very pleasing to the eye!
Recommendation: Yes
Seen her this weekend also. She does look somewhat like lovely but prettier in my opinion. Service was great and I will repeat.

I was kinda nervous since you know what happened two weeks ago.
  • slap
  • 03-17-2024, 07:13 PM
Ballsy to be hitting these places up at the moment
This Green is not a color , this green is an addiction!
She’s going to take y’all’s retirement $$$$.
This Green is not a color , this green is an addiction!
She’s going to take y’all’s retirement $$$$. Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
Speak for yourself. You’ve bumped three reviews of this woman for GL and another for GL. I guess she’s got YOU wrapped around her finger.

My money is still making money while I sleep. Not throwing it away on this one.
Speak for yourself. You’ve bumped three reviews of this woman for GL and another for GL. I guess she’s got YOU wrapped around her finger.

My money is still making money while I sleep. Not throwing it away on this one. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Not around her finger , she got me stuck up in that sexy a$$ of hers. And you talk about all this things that you have going on but I do believe now that you are living a fantasy world . Dream on Patron !
Not around her finger , she got me stuck up in that sexy a$$ of hers. And you talk about all this things that you have going on but I do believe now that you are living a fantasy world . Dream on Patron ! Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
You apparently don’t understand the concept of how to make your money make you more money while you’re asleep. Maybe I’ll teach you sometime if you’re willing to learn. Meanwhile I’ll continue living the dream.

Have fun with your dream girl. Hope you’re drilling her ass balls deep.