URL / Website: www green0-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Shower, BBBJ. BBFS
Hair Length and Color: Long and kinda dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5 ft something and around 100#s. Cute face and sexy body, big tits on her frame.
Recommendation: Yes
maple awesome
I just browsed her reviews as Lucy/Maple and she sounds mid and boring just like this review
I just browsed her reviews as Lucy/Maple and she sounds mid and boring just like this review Originally Posted by LoneStar41
Fits with your response.
Yeah… A lackluster replacement for Nana’s departure. Maple has declined in service level and that’s not saying much.
I just browsed her reviews as Lucy/Maple and she sounds mid and boring just like this review Originally Posted by LoneStar41
Okay officer
Is this the Maple of 2021 at Lovely?
Okay officer Originally Posted by 643_DP
Okay snitch

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063435930&postcount=9

You didn’t need to take it that far AP Jr
Is this the Maple of 2021 at Lovely ? Originally Posted by donxixia2016
We can only hope it’s Maple
I'm just glad to see a new review. Is it safe to come out and play yet?
  • jkk
  • 03-19-2024, 05:55 AM
I'm just glad to see a new review. Is it safe to come out and play yet? Originally Posted by White Tiger
Shhh, obviously GL don’t understand the definition of UTR.
Currently the only one getting promoted .
Gentlemen time to move on

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Gentlemen time to move on

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences. Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Take no offense but are you filling in for Admiral Giggles or one of the other mods?
I mean despite lack luster her pussy still feels great af. Shes still a mighty fine cum dumpster
I mean despite lack luster her pussy still feels great af. Shes still a mighty fine cum dumpster Originally Posted by ampsarethebest
If she were still there then your comment might have some value. This thread was dead in March. No need to resurrect it.