Cpop still active?

Was curious if anyone has gotten a response from cpop ever since the recent event?
No they closed down. I think they went to LA
Was curious if anyone has gotten a response from cpop ever since the recent event? Originally Posted by Sully117

If you are screened ask them (cpop).
Got a text that they have a new number now.
Same, new number and code
Be very careful with this. You have no idea who has control of the studio contact list right now. I’m not just pointing at Cpop but at all of them especially those that have been raided and closed.

Has anyone been contacted by the Irving PD on your hobby number? I know of 2 members that have been.
When I texted them on their last "new number" a week ago I did not get a response. Am verified and was a regular.

I texted one of the girls I saw most recently and also no response.
Be very careful with this. You have no idea who has control of the studio contact list right now. I’m not just pointing at Cpop but at all of them especially those that have been raided and closed.

Has anyone been contacted by the Irving PD on your hobby number? I know of 2 members that have been. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
And what did the members say the Irving PD called them about?
Also, now I see instead of cpop a place called kpop. Is this the same place?
Also, now I see instead of cpop a place called kpop. Is this the same place? Originally Posted by SeekingSurfer

No. But not like reading the reviews, going to the website and using basic reasoning would tell you that.
And what did the members say the Irving PD called them about? Originally Posted by SeekingSurfer
Extended car warranty?

Also kpop has a new face I see. I thought it was the same place.
No. But not like reading the reviews, going to the website and using basic reasoning would tell you that. Originally Posted by marvel21
Nice Marvel. Let me be direct. I have heard of cpop and saw ladies there. Now they don’t answer, but suddenly I see a new K-pop. Since LE setup a fake studio, as some members have claimed, not an Asian one but you can search the reviews here, I’m wondering if the new K-pop is real or a setup.