Police arrest Florida man who was allegedly carrying AdChoices Business Insider Nancy Pelosi's lectern in the Capitol

His cell mates think he has a "purty mouth"
Free speech, right?
True Patriot
"Florida Man" lol
How about the guy who tasered himself in the nuts trying to steal a portrait of Tip O'Neill?

Did that really happen?
  • Old-T
  • 01-09-2021, 01:46 PM
I would wager a disproportionate number arrested will be from FL & LA. They seem to have the greatest number of extreme nut jobs.

TX has a lot, but they are often slightly more intelligent and get FL and LA zombies to be on the front lines where the danger is.

They must have learned that from The Fuhrer who told his mindless followers he would be rioting with them. But wasn't of course. (Or was he the one in the face covering?)
  • Old-T
  • 01-09-2021, 01:47 PM
How about the guy who tasered himself in the nuts trying to steal a portrait of Tip O'Neill?

Did that really happen? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Wow! That would be Darwin Award material if he had died.
Wow! That would be Darwin Award material if he had died. Originally Posted by Old-T

Actually, that's the rumor. That the guy from Alabama who died of a heart attack had a taser in his pants when trying to steal the painting.

I'm not sure I believe it, but it's all over the internet. And, as we all know, that makes it real to some people.

Trump's failed movement created this environment. They own it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Originally Posted by matchingmole
Ze's pantifa...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUE4TCLlv-c
That's total bullshit and you know it, redhot.

Another conspiracy you can't prove but only repost. Nobody's proven this, though God knows they've tried to pin this on everybody from BLM to the Loch Ness Monster.

Try not to carry any tasers around in your Dickies!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
  • Old-T
  • 01-09-2021, 02:10 PM
Of course he knows its lie.

He just doesn't care.

But then you knew that. We all do.
I’m not sure he really does know. But I’m in total agreement that he does t care.
Ze's pantifa...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUE4TCLlv-c Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Thanks the video is very good I share with all my friends can't read english so not good at texting them