I hate!

Coming to the DPS but this time wasn't as bad because I was able to get in line before I got here 😀 hope everyone has a good day tho stay dry !
moved from coed.
  • BDD
  • 09-01-2015, 10:12 AM
Hate is such a strong word.

However, I hate it when something like this happens. A provider has run her original handle into the sewer, accused hobbyists of atrocities such as stalking, reported providers who are single moms to Texas CPS, accused other providers of crimes that were never reported to LE (and therefore probably never happened), was banned for multiple handles and promoting medical procedures which are not sanctioned in the U.S., makes a claim that she needs to change her board name for security reasons, is allowed to do so, gets banned for outing other board members, comes back on the board during her latest ban period using at least two Mandles - one with an avatar that might be the banned hooker and the other with primate fingers who can't spell and has never learned anything about English grammar - and is allowed to carry on.

I always hate it when something like that happens.
I hate people who are mean to dogs/little kids/senior citizens, and extremely dislike gossips, liars, thieves, and the indecisive cretin who takes 15 minutes to order one lousy cheeseburger and fries at the drive-thru and then fumbles around at the window for another 5 minutes looking for a coupon and exact change.

Oh, and I hate strawberries, 'cuz I'm allergic. (Actually, I believe that I would love them chocolate-covered and dipped in creme fraiche, but I definitely hate the unpleasant and possibly fatal aftereffects of actually eating one.)
I always hate it when something like that happens. Originally Posted by BDD
I've never heard of such a thing.

But I'm with the op. I hate going to DPS.
Dps does suck . And why is it that they're so slow to help you?
I HATE that they don't have Blue Bell OR Whataburger here in Missouri!!!!!!!!!!!

[and I hate frogs!!!!}
Hate is such a strong word.

However, I hate it when something like this happens. A provider has run her original handle into the sewer, accused hobbyists of atrocities such as stalking, reported providers who are single moms to Texas CPS, accused other providers of crimes that were never reported to LE (and therefore probably never happened), was banned for multiple handles and promoting medical procedures which are not sanctioned in the U.S., makes a claim that she needs to change her board name for security reasons, is allowed to do so, gets banned for outing other board members, comes back on the board during her latest ban period using at least two Mandles - one with an avatar that might be the banned hooker and the other with primate fingers who can't spell and has never learned anything about English grammar - and is allowed to carry on.

I always hate it when something like that happens. Originally Posted by BDD
But you can't UNsuck that pussy

I bet you hate that too. Just sayin'
moved from coed. Originally Posted by Pistolero
It's starting to become hobby related.
I hate people who are mean to dogs/little kids/senior citizens, and extremely dislike gossips, liars, thieves, and the indecisive cretin who takes 15 minutes to order one lousy cheeseburger and fries at the drive-thru and then fumbles around at the window for another 5 minutes looking for a coupon and exact change.

Oh, and I hate strawberries, 'cuz I'm allergic. (Actually, I believe that I would love them chocolate-covered and dipped in creme fraiche, but I definitely hate the unpleasant and possibly fatal aftereffects of actually eating one.)
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Brilliant!
I mean the use of the word cretin.
Too long since I've used that word.
Thanks Miss Fancy!
  • BDD
  • 09-01-2015, 09:16 PM
But you can't UNsuck that pussy

I bet you hate that too. Just sayin' Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I also hate it when something like this happens....

Her ~Pussy friend calls Texas CPS on another provider at the same time and they both back each other up.

That just sucks!
I hate fat chicks complaining.

End of my rant.
And bitches that don't wash the pussy...I hate that.
+2
I hate glitter nail polish
I hate pennies
I hate cold cold weather and snow
I hate thongs...these lips are too long for that "lil strip of cloth"
I hate twin beds for sex
I hate text when they just say "hey".....well ok but who the heck are you?
I hate hairy pussies....a lil hair is cool...but plzzzz NO jungles
I hate guys who lick in my ear!
I hate

But I luv luv luv fuckin!!!!!