Black mass

Anyone seen it? If so do you recommend it?
I seen a black ass on Hillcroft... Should I report it?
I seen a black ass on Hillcroft... Should I report it? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Depends...male or female?
I thought this was a thread about my big black cock!!!
  • Trey
  • 09-17-2015, 09:49 AM
I'm waiting on it to come out on bitsoup then I will DL it. It looks good from the trailers I've seen.
I thought this was a thread about my big black cock!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
I knew there was a brother bound to say something along those lines haha
Is black mass what's sucked in to a black hole?
Nope but I might. I wish Depp could have worked on his Boston Southie accent.
I just saw the trailer today...... Gunna see it
I just saw the trailer today...... Gunna see it Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Im gonna check it out when i get back in town too...if i get my old lady to give me a blowjob while we're watching it, do u think i'll get review credit??? Hahaha
I thought this was a thread about my big black cock!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Haha! Me too! I got excited for a we second
I liked Depp in the pirate movies. He created a great character. Well, it wasn't created it was based on Keith Richards but he still did a great job with it.

Blow was awesome and I couldn't get over how much they made him look as if he could have been Ray Liotta's real life kid.

In the preview of Black Mass he reminds me of Christopher Walken.
I guess it's those sullen eyes they all seem to have.
I liked Depp in the pirate movies. He created a great character. Well, it wasn't created it was based on Keith Richards but he still did a great job with it.

Blow was awesome and I couldn't get over how much they made him look as if he could have been Ray Liotta's real life kid.

In the preview of Black Mass he reminds me of Christopher Walken.
I guess it's those sullen eyes they all seem to have. Originally Posted by boardman
I see you like movies ...
  • Trey
  • 09-18-2015, 10:15 AM
Im gonna check it out when i get back in town too...if i get my old lady to give me a blowjob while we're watching it, do u think i'll get review credit??? Hahaha Originally Posted by 38super
If you list her contact info so the rest of us can have a go I'm sure you will get credit.
I see you like movies ... Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
And pussy,
Pussy and movies...in that order.