Ladies / Gents plz help me solve an argument.....

Coke or Pepsi???
threAD!

Would you stop seeing your ATF just because they didn't like what you drink?

Water
Friends don't let friends .....

......drink Pepsi.

Unless Cyndi posts taint quickly ...... hello icebox .... er... sandbox.
I think it's the other way around GS.
PEPSI all the way.
That's not what the photo shows.
It's a doctored photo. Plus the only empty can is the Pepsi. Others aren't even opened.
Once you've experienced kidney stones and a urologist breaking it down that dark soda's are basically poison.... No Pepsi or coke for this gal...
Not that I was ever a Cola fan... It's aiight.

My heart belongs to.... This....

Yup. The old school can.

Worse, I can say I used to live in a super itty bitty town, Pop.: 74!
I can remember as a kid, walking up the dirt roads, to the grain-elevator Co-Op, in Kansas, to the only place in town to get a soda- after I had diligently scoured for my 40¢ to go buy a glass bottle of Dew.
Ah..... That dates me, doesn't it? lol
Nothing like those cold glass bottles though!
I was stoked when they revived them & restocked it in glass bottles last year!

We used to get a nickel or so back for bringing the glass bottles back to trade in, too! Ah the good old days...

(So, I guess if I had to lean one way or another... Pepsi-Cola company gets it? Hrmm. Fuck Pepsi, Fuck Cola, Just Dew the Dew! LOL! )
I remember those days. I remember the days when the milk man would deliver milk to your house and you didn't have to go to store to get it. That's dating. I used to chisel my homework out in stone.
As a southern girl...it has to be RC.....and add a moonpie for maximum taste enjoyment
I quit all the soda...but when i did drink it was dr pepper!!!! I having withdrawls just thinking about it hahaha.
Friends don't let friends .....

......drink Pepsi.

Unless Cyndi posts taint quickly ...... hello icebox .... er... sandbox. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
you can see all the taint you want next time GS. You still owe me ONE!

I think it's the other way around GS.
PEPSI all the way. Originally Posted by umpire1974
Dammit umpire...your the reason I put this damn threAD up. Now get the pepsi out of here
Have you tried the Throw Back Dew? It tastes just the same as when I was a kid. Real cane sugar. Ck the website for locations
DR.....you just brought me back to my younger years about moonpie's. It's probably been 35 years since I've had a moonpie.
  • cr76
  • 09-22-2015, 02:09 PM
Coke
Coke Originally Posted by cr76
Now that's what I'm talking about. cr76 knows what tastes good.