Prohibition-Houston

Anyone visited this place? http://www.prohibitionhouston.com/
Yea its bar/restaurant pretty nice spot.
I haven't yet.
Somebody should take Alexis Moore&me for a fun sexy double date
^^^^

That would be a Ton of fun. Who is buying the drinks?
I've never bought a drink in my life.
Not about to start now
  • cr76
  • 10-05-2015, 07:14 PM
that would be a fun date.
I've never bought a drink in my life.
Not about to start now Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I believe you.

And you call me cheap.....zorritta barato
Been there it's pretty cool, I'll go back but right now I like cle'...
Cle' ????
  • cr76
  • 10-06-2015, 10:49 AM
Cleavage?? Yes there will e cleavage there
Look it up its on Main st in midtown....
Cool spot. Better if u book a table. Drinks r really good, and they take their time making them.
I started a thread one time about it. It's beyond cool. There is a 45 minimum per person in the theatre plus you have to purchase your ticket. Show times are 7 and 9:30 on Fri and Sat. The food is great. I normally eat either prime rib or chicken. The show girls are hot and hang out after the show so I go there and treat it like a strip club lol. The female patrons are additionally hot. Me and my buds are regulars there and I have never had a problem pulling a hottie from there, but I'm not guaranteeing this. You simply have to be willing to buy a few drinks at about 12 a drink and you can't be too much of a smart ass, in other words leave the Eccie talk for Eccie lol.
I've been! I had a so so time. The show was pretty good, and the ladies were good looking. The service had sucked, and the food wasn't that great. Haven't been back since.
Went once when they were in the Galleria with a girlfriend. We had a great time watching the showgirls. I wasn't aware they had relocated until last week and I'm super excited. It would certainly make for a fun date.