Party is Over

• CJ7
  • 01-16-2014, 08:00 AM
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2014, 08:12 AM
WASHINGTON — The House voted overwhelmingly on Wednesday, 359 to 67, to approve a $1.1 trillion spending bill for the current fiscal year, shrugging off the angry threats of Tea Party activists and conservative groups whose power has ebbed as Congress has moved toward fiscal cooperation.
The legislation, 1,582 pages in length and unveiled only two nights ago, embodies precisely what many House Republicans have railed against since the Tea Party movement began, a huge bill dropped in the cover of darkness and voted on before lawmakers could possibly have read it.
  • CJ7
  • 01-16-2014, 08:21 AM
snick .. ironic ain't it?

republitards can't read either

gotta love it ... Karma, that is
We got to pass it to see what is in it. Where have I heard that before?
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2014, 08:52 AM
GOP won Tea Party zero

As Dandy Don would sing...Turn out the liiiiiiiiiiiiiiights, the parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty over!
Here's something I don't understand about you guys here. We, or at least I have stated on numourous occasions that the republicans are not our friends.

All we want is to take over the country and then leave everyone alone.

My distaine for republicans is just almost equal to that of hard core progressives. It's wrong. What they are doing is just wrong. We know that. We do not support it. The repubs do NOT represent me or anyone I know (Except my Dad because he still belifves Fox is a viable news source.)

I have zero issue agreeing with most of you democrats that the repubs are shady, underhanded, bastards that I'm ashamed of. What I don't understand is why you democrats don't stand against the guys on your side that are WRONG? This is where the gap lay. We have got to agree on this. They are all the same damn team. I know you hate Ted Cruz, but he's the only guy NOT playing by their jacked up rules. If there were a democrat that would step forward and say, "Hey this is wrong. We are here to help at the pleasure of the people and what we are doing is wrong." I'D CAMPAIGN FOR THAT GUY. Blue dog democrats are being over run and lied to. Why do you guys fall for it? Question everything and everyone in power. They DO NOT have our best interest at heart. I refuse to be a sheep. That doesn't mean I'm right all the time, but I'll be damned before I just take what a politician says at face value.

Chris Christie is one of the most underhanded bastards I've seen in politics (leaving out our muzzie commie pres). Why don't you democrats ever EVER have anything negative to say about the people you voted for? People aren't perfect no matter how much you want them to be. It makes you look very untrustworthy when the only people you dog, is on the other side. It shouldn't be dems vs repubs.

For example, gregg abbott and rick perry are doing some sort of "donate and win a chance to meet us" thing. They are NOT celebrities. They are servants. And they are servants at OUR pleasure. If they got on their knees, I MIGHT consider allowing them to meet ME. This is insane. If we do not come together on this, it is game over.... for all of us. The only difference is.... the constitutionalists see it and noone else does. Does that make us crazy? Perhaps... but we will only be crazy till we're not. How many of you were ready for that Ice Storm? I was ready for a year. Ya... I was pretty smug that day.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2014, 09:03 AM
. What I don't understand is why you democrats don't stand against the guys on your side that are WRONG? This is where the gap lay. We have got to agree on this. They are all the same damn team.. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I went to a Tea Party Rally here in Houston and the OWS rally in NY....you Tea Turds made fun of wtf I considered your brother in arms. Yes they were the hippy/younger crowd but they hated wtf the government was doing to the little guy. Just like you do....yet you made fun of them. They did not look like you.

So do not bitch about the other side not doing enough when you kicked the other side in the nuts for basically wanting the same things as you ....which is a more level playing field.
  • CJ7
  • 01-16-2014, 09:07 AM
Here's something I don't understand about you guys here. We, or at least I have stated on numourous occasions that the republicans are not our friends.

All we want is to take over the country and then leave everyone alone.

My distaine for republicans is just almost equal to that of hard core progressives. It's wrong. What they are doing is just wrong. We know that. We do not support it. The repubs do NOT represent me or anyone I know (Except my Dad because he still belifves Fox is a viable news source.)

I have zero issue agreeing with most of you democrats that the repubs are shady, underhanded, bastards that I'm ashamed of. What I don't understand is why you democrats don't stand against the guys on your side that are WRONG? This is where the gap lay. We have got to agree on this. They are all the same damn team. I know you hate Ted Cruz, but he's the only guy NOT playing by their jacked up rules. If there were a democrat that would step forward and say, "Hey this is wrong. We are here to help at the pleasure of the people and what we are doing is wrong." I'D CAMPAIGN FOR THAT GUY. Blue dog democrats are being over run and lied to. Why do you guys fall for it? Question everything and everyone in power. They DO NOT have our best interest at heart. I refuse to be a sheep. That doesn't mean I'm right all the time, but I'll be damned before I just take what a politician says at face value.

Chris Christie is one of the most underhanded bastards I've seen in politics (leaving out our muzzie commie pres). Why don't you democrats ever EVER have anything negative to say about the people you voted for? People aren't perfect no matter how much you want them to be. It makes you look very untrustworthy when the only people you dog, is on the other side. It shouldn't be dems vs repubs.

For example, gregg abbott and rick perry are doing some sort of "donate and win a chance to meet us" thing. They are NOT celebrities. They are servants. And they are servants at OUR pleasure. If they got on their knees, I MIGHT consider allowing them to meet ME. This is insane. If we do not come together on this, it is game over.... for all of us. The only difference is.... the constitutionalists see it and noone else does. Does that make us crazy? Perhaps... but we will only be crazy till we're not. How many of you were ready for that Ice Storm? I was ready for a year. Ya... I was pretty smug that day. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
makes no sense ... how can you take over the politics of an entire country and leave everyone alone in the process ? after that's been done how can you change the laws of the country and leave everyone alone thats effected by those politics ?.... take medicare for instance...
Yeah, funny how all their "principled, take a stand" bullshit about spending gets flushed right down the toilet after the pasting they took last year for shutting down the government. With the mid-terms coming up in November, there was no way they were chucking that turd into the punchbowl. Fucking hypocrites.
The party is not over and will not be over until we consume all the wealth and there is nothing left to borrow from anybody. This is not ideology, politics, philosophy or any other artifice of lawmakers, demagogues, community activists, or other assorted louts. It is simple math. This is why people hate bean counters. If they do their job they present the plain truth of consuming more than consumed or earned, the awful profit and loss statement of life. It happens to businesses, cities, states, nations, individuals and families. As a nation we have gone off the rails of responsibility, at the behest of the majority of our citizens who have discovered short term gain by electing politicians who will give them more than they have produced, the viscous power of the majority over common sense. This awful truth of mathematics has been learned by General Motors, Detroit, Greece, Argentina, but sadly not by the U.S. populace, including banks and the financial community who can depend on a power mad government to print and borrow more capital to keep the music going a bit longer.

It will stop. The reckoning is like gravity, an irrevocable force of nature that will not be denied despite all of human cleverness. It won't happen all at once, but in slow and painful stages until many years from now we discover we are no longer improving our standard of living, struggling to feed the consuming class and service debt from an ever dwindling minority of producers and reserve wealth. Picture post WWI Germany. That is where fiscal denial leads.

Simple math.
The party is not over and will not be over until we consume all the wealth and there is nothing left to borrow from anybody. This is not ideology, politics, philosophy or any other artifice of lawmakers, demagogues, community activists, or other assorted louts. It is simple math. This is why people hate bean counters. If they do their job they present the plain truth of consuming more than consumed or earned, the awful profit and loss statement of life. It happens to businesses, cities, states, nations, individuals and families. As a nation we have gone off the rails of responsibility, at the behest of the majority of our citizens who have discovered short term gain by electing politicians who will give them more than they have produced, the viscous power of the majority over common sense. This awful truth of mathematics has been learned by General Motors, Detroit, Greece, Argentina, but sadly not by the U.S. populace, including banks and the financial community who can depend on a power mad government to print and borrow more capital to keep the music going a bit longer.

It will stop. The reckoning is like gravity, an irrevocable force of nature that will not be denied despite all of human cleverness. It won't happen all at once, but in slow and painful stages until many years from now we discover we are no longer improving our standard of living, struggling to feed the consuming class and service debt from an ever dwindling minority of producers and reserve wealth. Picture post WWI Germany. That is where fiscal denial leads.

Simple math. Originally Posted by trident60
That was uplifting.
WTF is not my intent to seem like an idiot (though I do excel) but I don't understand what you've said.

I don't really support the Tea Party like you think. I'm a constitutionalist. Over the last few years, I'm making this real easy because it's getting so out of hand my poor small mind can't understand it all. I want the constitution restored. Leave my first 10 ammendments alone. Very simple. The Tea Party is not organized enough and there are too many splinter groups that are either liars about being Tea Party or nothing like what I believe. I do not disagree with the hypocrite comment. We all are. All of us. Me, you, everyone. Alot of the time it is not intentional, however that doesn't change the fact that we are.

Is there really no way we can all say FUCK THIS and admit to the bullshit and try.... really try, to FIX what's happening?

Damn that ad is hot.... Don't jerk off yet my ass.... excuse me while I rub one out again.
Clank, clank, clank, clank..........
Occupy my scrotum!
neophytes and the blind have so much in common;.