He did it... he went there...LOL

FUCKING HILARIOUS.... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...roval-ratings/

Horrible! Obama Blames Racism For His Lower Approval Ratings
Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, January 19, 2014, 2:48 PM

You just knew this was coming.
obama angry small 2

Obama blamed his sinking popularity on racism in his latest interview with the New Yorker.

It couldn’t possibly be his failed economic policies, the fact that he lied to Americans for years about Obamacare or his destructive foreign policy.
No, it’s racism.
Bloomberg reported:

President Barack Obama said that racial tensions may have softened his popularity among white voters within the last two years, according to a story posted on the New Yorker magazine’s website today.

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine’s Jan. 27 edition.

“Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black president,” Obama said in his most direct comments on how race has affected his political standing since he’s been in office.
What he says is true....a lot of people don't like him because he is black. Do you dispute that?
The SPAWN OF eXnyER...

What he says is true....a lot of people don't like him because he is black. Do you dispute that? Originally Posted by timpage
YES, PC PUSSY.... I do..... Now, go train some Unicorns
So some people (black and white) like him because he is black....isn't that racism?
What he says is true....a lot of people don't like him because he is black. Do you dispute that? Originally Posted by timpage
Did he stop being black when his approval ratings were 55% and higher? or did he SUDDENLY become black at the same time the Obamacare rollout bombed and his approval ratings sank?
So some people (black and white) like him because he is black....isn't that racism? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD Idiot does this mean that you believe that it was racism when many more people liked Obama than either JMac or Romney?
Isn't the ass half white?

I reject both parts of him
This forum is full of extreme views from both the right and the left.

I personally haven't read one post from anyone on the right say anything about BO's race for not liking him.

It's all been from the left.

Do any of you lefties feel ashamed for that?
So some people (black and white) like him because he is black....isn't that racism? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Leave it to JDIdiot to make the ridiculous racism argument.

Folks, tomorrow morning, Obama will still be black ... Or a mulatto... Or whatever it is that you hate him for being.

And he'll still be America's President.

So get over it, or STFU, or BOTH!

Oh, and ZERO... LOL? fag.

........ fag. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Have you ever noticed that when a dipshit leftie that says that they are all for gay rights and acceptance are the first to use a derogatory homophobic slur when they lose an argument ?
This was a bad move.

When he was first elected, his approval rating was up around 70%. The racists would have been among the 30% that still didn't like him. I doubt there were any racists in the 70% group - or certainly very few.

His approval it now at 38%. That is a 32% drop. That 32% comes almost entirely out of the 70% that formerly approved of him.

So, no, his current low rating cannot be blamed on racism.

People are just realizing he is no messiah and that there are limits to what government can do.
It would be funny if it wasn't so sad for the only reflexive words and acts of racism regarding Obama since he has been on the national stage, from ANYONE of note or even slight influence or other than some plant or lone actor, has come from him, including but not limited to:

Using the race card against bill and Hillary

Calling his own relative a typical white woman

Dropping the Philadelphia voter suppression, not just case, but conviction, in favor of blacks

Reflexively lashing out against and incorrectly inserting himself, one-sidingly, against the Cambridge police dept in favor of a black, all while supposedly the president of us all

Again, and I think one's first immediate instinct is quite telling, he reflexively inserts himself in the trayvon Martin case, the famous "if I had a son" comment, while still supposedly remaining George zimmermans president, with his case in the balance

And now, this self serving, racist comment from him
I personally haven't read one post from anyone on the right say anything about BO's race for not liking him. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
really?

makes you wonder if that porch monkey realizes how fucking stupid he looks when he opens his mouth Originally Posted by gary5912
...so there was no racism intended with that post?
Im not homophobic at all. I'm an Austinite.

But the term fag certainly gets little sissy boys like you all hot under the collar doesn't it!

Pity. It suppose if I called little "LOL" boy a pussy, youd find it offensive also, wouldn't you Assholiness?

Please indicate which term best refers to IFFYYYYY, who signs off most of his stupidest most xenophobic posts with that cute little giggle?

Also point out where i lost an argument to him, FAG!