WENDY DAVIS - SUGARBABY

This DMN story broke new background information on WD. Apparently she was never a teenage mom. She only lived in a trailer home for a few months (she got the trailer home in the divorce settlement with her 1st ex). She left her kids for 2 years while she went to Harvard law school. She divorced her SugarDaddy (2nd husband) the day after he paid off he law school tuition debts. He paid her full up tuition and expenses while she was in law school...and also paid for her kids (from another marriage).

She lied (under oath) in a Federal courtroom, as recently as 2012. Think Holder will go after her?

Her whole life narrative is phony baloney - remind you of anyone else?????????

And she lost custody of her kids to her 2nd husband, who wasn't their real father.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Time-I-Was-19

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/polit...ts-blurred.ece
who cares I would do her!! but she needs to get the big ass mole off her face!
You forgot to mention that when she first ran for office she ran as a REPUBLICAN. So like Bloomberg of NYC, she couldn't get traction among all the republicans so she changed parties so she could stand out. She has no values other than wanting to win. You know Hillary started as a republican when she was in college.
Yet another politician padding his/her resume:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ive/?hpt=hp_t2

But you left out this part from CNN:

---------------------------------------
Slater reports: "In his initial divorce filing, Jeff Davis said the marriage had failed, citing adultery on her part and conflicts that the couple could not overcome. The final court decree makes no mention of infidelity, granting the divorce solely "on the ground of insupportability.""
--------------------------------------

It says earlier in the article that her husband, Jeff Davis, cashed in his 401(k) account and eventually took out a loan to pay for her final year at Harvard.

They were together 18 years, so I think the timing of the divorce and the last payment to Harvard are just coincidental.

But I still don't know why she had to lie. Her personal life from early childhood poverty onward is still impressive enough and did not need to be exaggerated. So what if her husband helped her? That's what spouses are supposed to do.

They never learn.
Why is it so quiet in here?
In other words, she is a perfect Democrat.
  • BJerk
  • 01-20-2014, 09:10 PM
I like her but I don't like the unnecessary braggin'. I didn't remember getting a class rank when I graduated - does TCU really do that? Also, she was 4 years older than the students she was in class with, so that kind of diminishes her class rank, anyway. I'm still voting for her.
Wendy the 'Gold Digger".

This DMN story broke new background information on WD. ....

And she lost custody of her kids to her 2nd husband, who wasn't their real father.
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Wow, a local newspaper actually doing some investigative journalism. The Houston Chronicle saves that for The Houston Press.

Actually, she had a daughter from each husband. So only the oldest daughter wasn't his. Still, he was given custody.

who cares I would do her!! but she needs to get the big ass mole off her face! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I agree. A big blast of gnadfly lip moisturizer and mole removal lotion would work wonders for her!

Yet another politician padding his/her resume:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ive/?hpt=hp_t2

But you left out this part from CNN:

---------------------------------------
Slater reports: "In his initial divorce filing, Jeff Davis said the marriage had failed, citing adultery on her part and conflicts that the couple could not overcome. The final court decree makes no mention of infidelity, granting the divorce solely "on the ground of insupportability.""
--------------------------------------

It says earlier in the article that her husband, Jeff Davis, cashed in his 401(k) account and eventually took out a loan to pay for her final year at Harvard.

They were together 18 years, so I think the timing of the divorce and the last payment to Harvard are just coincidental.

But I still don't know why she had to lie. Her personal life from early childhood poverty onward is still impressive enough and did not need to be exaggerated. So what if her husband helped her? That's what spouses are supposed to do.

They never learn. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Let's think for a second about her motivations for lying. The fake story makes her look more like a victim; doesn't make her look like a sugarbaby; doesn't make her look like a bad mother; doesn't make her look like an unappreciative cheater.

BTW, I wonder if the second husband got any claim to the professional license Wendy got due to his support and financial assistance given to her by him instead of her working or raising the kids.
Listening to you hyenas chuckle about Wendy Davis is truly ironic.

On your best day, you fuckers couldn't read her Pap smear results. In fact, you dipshits couldn't read her policy briefs and know wtf you were looking at.

Stupid to let someone pad her resume, but I'm guessing them tits are all natural. At least they certainly look it from across the room.

You asswipes are going to vote for an overmedicated spinal patient who hasn't been able to shit in a toilet or get a hadron for 25 years? You can definitely identify with Greg HEY Abbott.

Lets hear why this fucking psycho, rolling apothecary speaks for you? You trust Texas to a psychotic?
There are some who think that she is trying to portray a "normal" person....kind of tells you what she thinks about normal people.
Her response...

“My language should be tighter,” she said. “I’m learning about using broader, looser language. I need to be more focused on the detail.”

In other words... "I lied."

A dimocrap playing fast and loose with the truth. Hmm, imagine that.

Stick a fork in her. She's done.
The only way I would vote for her is if she gives me the blowjob she promised me when I voted for her the last time.
Oh wait maybe she said she wanted to win so she could fuck me along with everyone else.
I am thinking she wasn't speaking literally about fucking me, if she was I do not want to be in the middle of the line.
All I know is she really shouldn't wear orange.
  • BJerk
  • 01-21-2014, 06:53 AM
Listening to you hyenas chuckle about Wendy Davis is truly ironic.

On your best day, you fuckers couldn't read her Pap smear results. In fact, you dipshits couldn't read her policy briefs and know wtf you were looking at.

Stupid to let someone pad her resume, but I'm guessing them tits are all natural. At least they certainly look it from across the room.

You asswipes are going to vote for an overmedicated spinal patient who hasn't been able to shit in a toilet or get a hadron for 25 years? You can definitely identify with Greg HEY Abbott.

Lets hear why this fucking psycho, rolling apothecary speaks for you? You trust Texas to a psychotic? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I can't believe you said that. He may have idiotic and stupid Republican ideas but he has overcome a lot and you making fun of a person who is handicapped shows an amazing lack of humanity.