ONE YEAR AGO TODAY....UPDATED !

Hillary told us =

"What Difference Does It Make"............continuing to lie, obfuscate, deflect.

http://action.citizensunited.org/929...gh-investigat/

http://www.citizensunited.org/index.aspx
The Democrats are in full damage controle mode. Every major news outlet has it's talking points, (marching orders), geared toward removing Hillary from the scene.

The general jist seems to be, "the Secretary of State can't possibly have first hand knowledge of every conceivable scenario".

Of course she can't. But the very ones that she should have been on top of resulted in the deaths of four Americans.

All in the name of appeasing the local Muslim population. After all, the last thing we would ever want is to offend the locals by providing proper security for our Ambassador and his staff.

The thing that amazes me is why The Democrats still want Hillary. Anybody with a lick of sense can see she was totally in over her head. Being Mrs Bill Clinton might be the ultimate résumé enhancer, but surely they can see that is all she is.
  • CJ7
  • 01-23-2014, 11:01 AM
when the republicans have absolutely nobody that can out flank Clinton it doesn't make much difference how hard msm hammers her does it?

when 2016 gets here the general public will be immune to the right yammering about Benghazi for the last several years, and Clinton will have a fresh NEW defense that counters the attack ... New in the eye of the general public vs old generally gets the most attention.
when the republicans have absolutely nobody that can out flank Clinton it doesn't make much difference how hard msm hammers her does it?

when 2016 gets here the general public will be immune to the right yammering about Benghazi for the last several years, and Clinton will have a fresh NEW defense that counters the attack ... New in the eye of the general public vs old generally gets the most attention. Originally Posted by CJ7
Which is exactly why shows like HardBall with Chris Mathews has turned into the "24 hour all bridgegate all the time" channel. Since Christy was the one candidate that could trump The Hildabeast", he must be shot down, by any means possible.

Of course, it doesn't help that he keeps loading the fun for them.

I would hope we could do better than either of these two. But I don't have a clue as to who it would be.
Can't wait for next year's post Whirlyturd.

"Two Years Ago Today ... It Still Doesn't Matter Anymore."

Oh, and BTW.

Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread?

when 2016 gets here the general public will be immune to the right yammering about Benghazi for the last several years, and Clinton will have a fresh NEW defense that counters the attack ... New in the eye of the general public vs old generally gets the most attention. Originally Posted by CJ7
That might be the scariest thing I've read in a while CBJ7, and I assume your fully on board with it. Tell us all that you are voting for Hillary so we can mock you for a while.
  • CJ7
  • 01-23-2014, 12:07 PM
That might be the scariest thing I've read in a while CBJ7, and I assume your fully on board with it. Tell us all that you are voting for Hillary so we can mock you for a while. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
mock me, how old are you?
mock me, how old are you? Originally Posted by CJ7
Old enough to spot cases of senility and retardation. Looking back at a few of your posts, I'm not far off base mate.
  • CJ7
  • 01-23-2014, 12:22 PM
Old enough to spot cases of senility and retardation. Looking back at a few of your posts, I'm not far off base mate. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
if mocking people works for you, have at it little boy
if mocking people works for you, have at it little boy Originally Posted by CJ7
Ah come on mate, I'm bored and your an easy target...don't get your Depends in a bunch. Have yourself a glorious day CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 01-23-2014, 12:30 PM
Ah come on mate, I'm bored and your an easy target...don't get your Depends in a bunch. Have yourself a glorious day CBJ7. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
break your boredom with an intelligent, adult debate ... since I'm an easy target you pick the subject ...