Moody's credit rating agency is downgrading the health insurance companies

So Obamacare rolls along and the insurance companies (who supported Obamacare) are going under the bus. Moody's has now downgraded them to "negative" in their outlook. Can you say bailout? So Obamacare has put us to the point of having two choices; the insurance agencies go bust and everyone loses their healthcare or the agencies take federal money and then they are owned. Neither is a good thing for the citizens of this country.

Doesn't it just seem like this was intentional?

http://blog.heritage.org/2014/01/23/...nty-obamacare/
  • CJ7
  • 01-23-2014, 12:26 PM
So Obamacare rolls along and the insurance companies (who supported Obamacare) are going under the bus. Moody's has now downgraded them to "negative" in their outlook. Can you say bailout? So Obamacare has put us to the point of having two choices; the insurance agencies go bust and everyone loses their healthcare or the agencies take federal money and then they are owned. Neither is a good thing for the citizens of this country.

Doesn't it just seem like this was intentional?

http://blog.heritage.org/2014/01/23/...nty-obamacare/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNNNNNNN

that's nice, irrelevant, but nice.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNNNNNNN

that's nice, irrelevant, but nice. Originally Posted by CJ7

Just pretend it never happened and it'll go away right CBJ7? That kind of the gist I'm getting from your "logic"
  • CJ7
  • 01-23-2014, 12:36 PM
Just pretend it never happened and it'll go away right CBJ7? That kind of the gist I'm getting from your "logic" Originally Posted by ramblinman69

upgrades downgrades are routine, and a part of everyday life .. I don't need to pretend about anything, TYVM.
Another day, another thread with JDIdiot bleating like a tied goat!

Maybe the public option wasn't such a bad idea after all...