But I didn't mean it, Fox paid me to say it

• CJ7
  • 01-23-2014, 04:15 PM
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2014, 04:56 PM
Better late than never.

I've listened to Beck in the last month and he seems way more reasoned. Didn't think I'd ever be able to say that!
  • CJ7
  • 01-23-2014, 05:07 PM
Better late than never.

I've listened to Beck in the last month and he seems way more reasoned. Didn't think I'd ever be able to say that! Originally Posted by WTF

I didn’t realize how really fragile the people were.

translation;

I didn't realize how dumbass republicans hung on to my every word, and believed all that shit
he's still a nutjob ....this "apology" just further proves that.

Beck also endorsed the gold firm Goldline by warning his audience of impending economic collapse, and he continues to urge his audience to prepare for any potential natural, political, or economic emergencies by purchasing Food Insurance’s freeze-dried emergency food supplies.
I wonder how many people invested in that Food Insurance? ...it was only about 6 grand for a one year supply.
I' m sitting on my office listening to Beck right now. Sounds like the same ole Glenn to me.
I' m sitting on my office listening to Beck right now. Sounds like the same ole Glenn to me. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Never been a Glenn guy, but that just changed...

I vastly prefer Mark Levin.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2014, 03:52 PM
Never been a Glenn guy, but that just changed...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Did you watch that Chicken Little video? God, Glenn hasn't changed.

The author actually not only said this "God established this country and made us special...but I think he and Beck believe it! ."
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2014, 03:54 PM
I vastly prefer Mark Levin. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Michael Savage runs circles around that wanna be....
I vastly prefer Mark Levin. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I agree...

Michael Savage runs circles around that wanna be.... Originally Posted by WTF

they are both good, silly...

Michael Savage runs circles around that wanna be.... Originally Posted by WTF
I agree with you, Michael is good... Affirmative action thugs SUCK... sorry Odinglebarry... Not

Pic of your mama whiffy?