Featured Showcase: Sins of the Flesh

Congrats Stacy!
Actually, while it is nice to see Stacy and other providers from the KC area in the "Featured Showcase" at the top of the home page, these rotate among all the providers as the home page is refreshed.
Ya I'd like to see only showcases of girls in my area at the top. Wonder if the owners could look into that option.
So she has been congratulated for being a hooker.

Congrats - You're a hooker that was chosen totally at random. The same way probably that most of your clients picked you in the first place.

That or you actually answered the phone and had a pulse.
whats the point of you being on here if you going to put everyone down....WTF flightmedic
wooohoooooooooooooo congrats!
I didn't put anyone down at all - and when you swallow my load if I chuckle a little bit it will be because of this exact exchange. I've called you before - you don't screen for shit - you'll never know it is my cock in your throat unless I tell you my member name - and I never will. Or I will tell you a different one and you'll never know because you will never check. You would have already drank me down if not for your being out of town on my last visit through here.

Are all the whores in KC this stupid? I'm thinking they are not - but the board bitches lately seem to be hung up on being all Judith Martin when they are online. Google her if you don't know who she is - I'm betting you have no idea.

Damn chickenheads.
I didn't put anyone down at all - and when you swallow my load if I chuckle a little bit it will be because of this exact exchange. I've called you before - you don't screen for shit - you'll never know it is my cock in your throat unless I tell you my member name - and I never will. You would have already drank me if not for your being out of town on my last visit through here.

Are all the whores in KC this stupid? I'm thinking they are not - but the board bitches seem to be hung up on being all Judith Martin when they are online. Google her if you don't know who she is - I'm betting you have no idea.

Damn chickenheads. Originally Posted by flightmedic
I think you are trying to get BANNED or just an ASSHOLE, betting on the latter! Oh another thing flight, this is just from me GO FUCK YOURSELF!
I'm just like you - just an asshole. You may have me beat in severity in that department though.
Hey Flight Fuck......First off you have nothing to add to the board and you probrably arent able to get a date in real life...

And from the sound of things you aint gonna get much action here either with the way your talkin shit.

Plus Ill be glad to be the one to beat you into severity if you keep talking to the local ladies like you are
Congratulations Stacy! Lets get together and celebrate :-)
Hey Flight Fuck......First off you have nothing to add to the board and you probrably arent able to get a date in real life...

And from the sound of things you aint gonna get much action here either with the way your talkin shit.

Plus Ill be glad to be the one to beat you into severity if you keep talking to the local ladies like you are Originally Posted by BigDeal
Wow. You're a real big deal... huh?

Actually I have had a ton of action in KC this round - all of them wonderful experiences. Thing is there big deal - I'm just not a hypocrite.

Ever notice how guys that have the name big really aren't? I'm betting you are packing something a bird just might confuse for a worm - be careful taking your pants down if you go camping. Just some common sense advice for the lesser gentleman such as yourself.

Tell you what - I'll be at the hotel tomorrow night waiting for an outcall - you come see me in real life. I'm staying at the Marriott in Overland Park - how about the Applebee's across the street at say 7PM or so - I'll be wearing the flight medic jacket.

I'll be at the bar. Bring it. But come heavy. I will.
Actually, while it is nice to see Stacy and other providers from the KC area in the "Featured Showcase" at the top of the home page, these rotate among all the providers as the home page is refreshed. Originally Posted by fritz3552
Ah, I didn't know that. I thought a lady was featured for the whole site. Oh well.
I didn't put anyone down at all - and when you swallow my load if I chuckle a little bit it will be because of this exact exchange. I've called you before - you don't screen for shit - you'll never know it is my cock in your throat unless I tell you my member name - and I never will. Or I will tell you a different one and you'll never know because you will never check. You would have already drank me down if not for your being out of town on my last visit through here. Originally Posted by flightmedic
And who would have paid her to do that?

You have said this before in other threads, that you get some kind of a thrill out of being an asshole to the providers and then laugh about how they still will see you because you don't tell them your screen name. You act like you are tricking them into seeing you. But you are paying them. I mean, that's like saying "Haha, Applebees. I just walked in off the street and ate some of your food and bought a bunch of your drinks and there's nothing you can do about it because I am anonymous." and then you laugh because YOU SHOWED THEM.

It just seems like you get your biggest thrill out of a sense of superiority over the providers. Your posts all seem to focus on how stupid the providers are, and how crazy it is that some guys care about them or try to be nice to them. You brag about how many you fuck, but always in a sense of how you are showing them up, or dominating them.

I disagree with BigDeal when he says that you probably aren't able to get a date in real life. You are an asshole, and a lot of women like assholes. I think you just have no respect for women, and like the idea of fucking one you don't have to worry about respecting. It doesn't work that way, though. It is still you paying them.

You will "chuckle a little bit" when Kaylen swallows your load? Don't you think she'll "chuckle a little bit" when you pay her $200 for five minutes of work?
OK - the bickering back-and-forth in this thread stops now. If you want to discuss the merits of flightmedic's opinions, take that discussion to the Sandbox.