When booking an appt & you don't stay your anticipated Appointment..

So I know quite a few providers & one was venting to me about a situation that's happened to her 2xs in the past few weeks. The gentlemen sets up a time & appt for AGREED 1HR with her & they play, once done one client she said he started to get dressed & said you wore me out I don't think I can go again. While she was getting dressed he placed donation down , they kissed & she walked him out of a total of 35 min. The other client scheduled a hhr& he came quickly & donation was already placed down. After he got dressed he asked what's ur bng rate..

I gave her my opinion but what's urs?? My OP, Donation up front & know ur clients & keep open communication of what's booked & respect that.

Its courtesy that you're making a scheduled time APPOINTMENT so she will not schedule anyone before or after close to give u both time to enjoy. Say John 1 wants 1130 1hr & John 2 says I'm on lunch I can be there at 1215 but declines that 2nd appt and 1st appt pays only for hhr..
Not only john1 is being rude but cut into a potential 2nd..

I'm low volume so I'm good but for those who arent what do y'all think??

Dnt mind me it's late & I'm just rambling lol..

Lex~

This is just me, but here goes. I am booking for time. If its 30, 60,90 whatever. Whether or not all of that time is used for playtime is irrelevant. Sometimes things tie up quickly depending on my mood or chemistry. If that is the case, I have paid for time. If i have 15 mimutes left i like to get to kmow this person. I have had some great conversations in the afterglow. And sometimes not. If there wasnt much chemistry i am more than happy to buckle up and leave.

The only caveat to all this is , if i feel rushed out and dismissed and still have time on the clock then more than likely I wont repeat . i realize this is a volume thing for some ladies, but if someone is pushing me out to get someone else in then it is indicative of overbooking.

Short answer? ( guess what, its late and I am ramblimg too). I pay for time. Up front. So there arent any distractions or doubts .
You're right about that - a client who books your time for an hour should pay for the hour, even if he decides to end the session early. You don't get a partial refund on a 16-oz steak because you only ate 12 ounces of it.

However, there should be emphasis on he decides - if the provider decides to the session early, that's a different thing and the client is owed for time not provided. but that's not what you're talking about here.

It's your time he's paying for, and you reserve it for that client when the appointment is made, and you might turn down other business because the time is blocked. Gut it's really not a gift made out of sympathy, but a matter of keeping one's word in business dealings.

I've read a few reviews in which the session ended early and the provider gave the client the half-hour rate as a consolation prize. That's a nice gesture, but should not be expected as a standard business practice.
Love the feedback,
Now what if a scheduled hour appt shows & goes over 30 min but playtime total was 30 min.. so say he shows @10 with convo, then fun starts at 1015-1025 then convo till 1105 ish, then another pop. Ending at 1125ish

Should the male just know or shall the gal say would u like to extend ur time. Or should be just assume it's ok bc she's not a cock.. when i mean clock watcher lol..

I'm only asking to make some of these things obvious to the ladies, & gents..

I say communication, talk, be open & up front but gents be gents & respect time. The only time I've cut it short is bc of rude, disrespectful gent & I was kind enough to not cancel even though he had tp stuck to his ass.. I was grossed out ..

Well have a great day

Besos
Sweet LexXxi dd's
If playtime total was 30 minutes, that means the other 60 were socializing, chatting, etc. – the provider didn’t transition from chat to play soon enough, or didn’t give a clear signal in the after-activities socializing that time was an issue for her.

In general, the provider should control the flow of activities to be within the time allotted, give the client a heads-up when the session has to end exactly on time, and maybe a ten-minute warning. There are ways to communicate this expectation subtly and politely so that you don’t seem like you’re watching the clock the whole time.

Especially when it comes to a full-hour GFE session, the time is expected to be flexible. I’ve had some providers tell me the clock doesn’t start in the living room, and I’ve tried not to be abusive of that, and in most cases there’s chat afterward that goes past the hour before the provider signals it’s time to go.

On the other hand, I’ve also had providers who told me up-front the session needs to end on time, or suggested she had something she needs to do afterward (which may or may not be true but it helps to make the “time warning” seem less stern). It’s perfectly acceptable and inoffensive to set a hard stop, but if this happens habitually I probably won’t become a frequent flier.

And in the end, that’s just me. I’ve seen some remarks in reviews that suggest clients expect the hour to be all activities and the before and after socializing should be off the clock. I don’t think that’s particularly fair, but it is an expectation – and again, it’s up to the provider to both set and meet expectations for service to prevent what customers will take as nasty surprises, and that goes for any industry.
Love the feedback,
Now what if a scheduled hour appt shows & goes over 30 min but playtime total was 30 min.. so say he shows @10 with convo, then fun starts at 1015-1025 then convo till 1105 ish, then another pop. Ending at 1125ish Originally Posted by Secret Encounters
Id assume the lady is is not a clock watcher. At the same time to be blunt, sounds like too much talking not enough fucking. But if you have a schedule to keep, politely move things along by putting his cock in your mouth, I'm sure the gentleman will shut the fuck up and go with it.
However, there should be emphasis on he decides - if the provider decides to the session early, that's a different thing and the client is owed for time not provided. but that's not what you're talking about Originally Posted by John4229
John, you know I think the world of you and normally find everything you post thoughtful and respectful. You are a gentleman and I can't imagine any provider taking issue with you...I just wanted to make something clear for some less than stellar men out there.

If a girl ends things early because of something on her end that has nothing to do with you, then, ethically, I do feel that handing you a partial refund is correct.

Now if you are an ass, make the girl uncomfortable, repeatly ask for services she doesn't offer or even TRY TO MAKE HER give said services to you....you will be ejected from her space and she doesn't owe you anything.
I don't hobby often, but when I do, I realize that I have booked time and that's what I'm paying for. If I leave early for my own reasons, then I'm still going to pay for the full time I booked, as that's time a lady could have used for other clients.

If I have to leave early due to any reason on the provider's end, I'll ask for a refund or a second date to make up the time, I find being respectful always gets a yes in those cases.

I don't expect socializing to be off the clock, as that's part of the experience, getting to know a provider, or what she's been up to since I've last seen her is nice.

If a provider goes over time, then that's her choice, and I just assume it means she's comfortable with my company, and doesn't have another appointment scheduled for some time. I certainly don't complain in those cases, and I do try to tip extra when they happen.
To the original post. If a guy schedules for an X amount of time, he should have the donation ready and donate that amount of time he's scheduled with you. If he decides to cut the appointment short, that's on him but shouldn't be less.

If the lady cuts it short due to rw issues coming up, perhaps offer the client a discount or refund for time not provided.

If you're uncomfortable, client is pressuring you, demanding services you don't provide, and basically the client is not clicking with you, sounds like donation should still be rendered for the time he booked for. A partial refund might be up to you based on chemistry issues. Can't say either way as its always ymmv in that regard. But if the client is cutting it short, that's on him and should take care of you.

I've personally had a couple girls tell me things came up last min before the session started and offered a reduced rate which was ok with me, and have been back to see those ladies. Or a lady once gave me partial back (had put the whole hour down) after seeing we only went 30 min instead of an hour which she didn't have to do.

Even some had to cancel and offered more time on a future session at no extra donation which was a nice gesture.

I've never left early like the OP describes as I've always done enough research in the ladies I want to see to know if things will be well enough to stay a whole hour. If I have any doubt, I don't make the appointment.

And +1 on Johns post. Especially the frequent flyer part.
John, you know I think the world of you and normally find everything you post thoughtful and respectful. You are a gentleman and I can't imagine any provider taking issue with you...I just wanted to make something clear for some less than stellar men out there.

If a girl ends things early because of something on her end that has nothing to do with you, then, ethically, I do feel that handing you a partial refund is correct.

Now if you are an ass, make the girl uncomfortable, repeatedly ask for services she doesn't offer or even TRY TO MAKE HER give said services to you....you will be ejected from her space and she doesn't owe you anything. Originally Posted by SA Angel
No offense taken - we're in agreement on the first bit, but I totally neglected to consider the second (time ends early because the provider ejects a client who misbehaves).

And we're totally agreed on that second point as well. Call it "jackass tax"

Now if you are an ass, make the girl uncomfortable, repeatly ask for services she doesn't offer or even TRY TO MAKE HER give said services to you....you will be ejected from her space and she doesn't owe you anything. Originally Posted by SA Angel
What She said!
Aftershock I agree .. stuff that dock in her mouth & get to fucking. Lol

Well said ladies & gents!!
I once had a session set up for 90 minus it due to real world issues I was 45 minutes late. I apologized and still gave her the agreed amount. She went ahead and added an extra ten minutes and added an extra service.
I guess it was because there was no hassle about time lost and we got along fine.
Another time we were getting ready to start when I got a phone call from a family member and had to leave immediately. I gave her the donation and she went shopping a day early.
She was happy to meet the next day.
Hell, I invited a lady to my outcall a couple years back while back East. The beautiful vixen left without her donation (guess she wasn't kidding when she said she doesn't watch the clock). I debated not calling her back to pick it up for like a second. I knew that karma would bite me in the end if I didn't. lol...