Halloween plans??

Halloween is quickly approaching so I just wanna know what everyone plans on doing or typically does
I usually devote a day to taking the kids of family friends trunk or treating at local churches. The weekend before Halloween is usually spent at local clubs in an outfit resembling underwear, dancing with my girlfriends. Actual Halloween is PJs and scary movies with my big sister.
Not super exciting I know, but anyone know of any can't-miss events?
I want to go do adult activities for Halloween this year! I dress up every year with my kids and go trick or treating though.
You might want to try the Halloween social on the 26th. Send a PM to ck. He'll give u the info on it.
As to the actual night, it's a Tuesday this year so I'll either be accompanying my kids around the neighborhood or I'll be the one at home doling out the candy. Either way, I'll be on the lookout for MILF talent in revealing costumes. It happens sometimes...

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Miss you JS! We'll have to have our own trick or treat
Not one, but two horror cons here Halloween weekend... Alamo City Comic Con and Rockula Horror Expo.

Definitely going for at least one day to Rockula. Gotta meet the Soska sisters!

https://www.rockulahorrorexpo.com/guest

http://alamocitycomiccon.com/celebrity-guests/
Ooo that sounds fun. I've never gone to any of those
Not one, but two horror cons here Halloween weekend... Alamo City Comic Con and Rockula Horror Expo. Originally Posted by Cyber Tech
Definitely gonna check out both! Thanks for the info!
Definitely making HW plans.

Meanwhile, Tuesday is "National Night Out" and October is "National Prostate Check" month.

hmmmm.
I'll be at the Hollow Weenie party! I can't wait! The after party looks promising...
The 26th is my bday. .oh yea
Going to the Halloweenie Social!

See y'all there!
I will be at home passing out candy to the kids and mixing drinks and pouring wine for the milfs , and maybe some husbands to