I'm Watching President Obama on 60 Minutes Right Now

Amazing..... Naïveté. Stupidity. Arrogance. Narcissism. All on parade.
It's on commercial break. Back in a minute.
Amazing..... Naïveté. Stupidity. Arrogance. Narcissistic. All on parade.
It's on commercial break. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No football in your area?
No football in your area? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Taping Giants vs 49er's

Just watched Pats rough up the Cowboys
  • MrGiz
  • 10-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Bafoon on Highlight... Absolutely incredible ineptness... An International Embarrassment!
I've never considered him "stupid", until now. What I find most infuriating, is that he thinks I am sTuPiD enough to buy his line of absolute bullshit!

Don't get me wrong... I don't disagree with 100% of his stances on international positions... Only about 99.9% of his domestic attempts! Phuck 'im!!
Amazing..... Naïveté. Stupidity. Arrogance. Narcissism. All on parade.
It's on commercial break. Back in a minute. Originally Posted by Jackie S
and this jackass of a president thinks Trump is egotistical and arrogant? jeez.

and the best yet? this asshole, the most divisive President in history, actually thinks he'd win a 3rd term if he could run? classic.
He just said that a while back when he met with Putin, he knew then that Russia was going to pursue the very actions they are in now. And in the next breath says that Russia is NOT filling the vacuum in leadership and international prestige that his policies have wrought.

America is just as strong as ever.

Then he says he is pursuing more important leadership avenues, such as The Global Warmng Initiative.

Amazing.
He just said that a while back when he met with Putin, he knew then that Russia was going to pursue the very actions they are in now. And in the next breath says that Russia is NOT filling the vacuum in leadership and international prestige that his policies have wrought.

America is just as strong as ever.

Then he says he is pursuing more important leadership avenues, such as The global warming initiative.

Amazing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Why do we need to be in Syria again? I thought he did great. I also liked how he answered the question of whether he could be elected again.
and this jackass of a president thinks Trump is egotistical and arrogant? jeez.

and the best yet? this asshole, the most divisive President in history, actually thinks he'd win a 3rd term if he could run? classic. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Oh he definitely could win a third term. Three quarters of American voters are just stupid enough to vote for him again. Plus the voting system is royally rigged anyway.

Jim
  • MrGiz
  • 10-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Yes... This complete fucking IDIOT says "true leadership" is leading an international coalition against Global Warming!!

If THAT is not an insult to my (fuck the rest of you idiots) intelligence.... Well that redefines arrogance, ignorance, and stupidity!!
Yes... This complete fucking IDIOT says "true leadership" is leading an international coalition against Global Warming!!

If THAT is not an insult to my (fuck the rest of you idiots) intelligence.... Well that redefines arrogance, ignorance, and stupidity!! Originally Posted by NTJME
History will find him correct. You and I will be dead, but those still around will look back and wonder why we didn't act sooner.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-11-2015, 06:31 PM
While you're at it (you complete Jackass) warn your future unfortunate relatives of the next, coming Ice Age!!
It is coming... What are YOU gonna do about it???
Oh he definitely could win a third term. Three quarters of American voters are just stupid enough to vote for him again. Plus the voting system is royally rigged anyway.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

that .. is a scary thought.
that .. is a scary thought. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And woomby would be leading the "vote counting" initiatives there in the Arkansas cemeteries to get the "absentee" vote AGAIN for odummer ! Anyone that backs the fag lifestyle gets woomby's vote.
Steve Kroft, the interviewer, can expect a visit from the IRS.
The white communist wanna be black panther, 0zombie King guy is funny...