Encounter: Amazing Kinky minXXX

User ID: -
Date: Nov 13 2020
Name: Kinky MinXXX
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...x/209060508031
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Close to TA
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Convo, BBBJ, FS, kink, shower
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder, brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: 5’ 1”, about 120’ish, much more exquisite than her picks.
Recommendation: Yes
Yeah, she is a lot of fun. Very bubbly personality and really gets into it. I felt rejuvenated after my visit with her.
Do you contact the number on her pictures? Or the one on the link for Call me? None of her reviews have the number listed.
Yeah, she’s really difficult to get a hold of. Saw her once a year ago. Have tried a few times again and no luck. Makes me wonder
Yes, she has taken forever to respond, and then she is super short with the responses. I got frustrated and just stopped messaging. I messaged both numbers, but I see reviews for her.
I would say she gets distracted, possibly to determine how serious you are about meeting her. If you are patient, it’s well worth the effort. She truly is a treasure.
Oh yes she does. In our playtime, the more I gave, the hotter and wetter she got.
Okay, which number did you reach her on? The one in the pictures? Or, the one in the call me tab?
I have been curious about her.
Okay, which number did you reach her on? The one in the pictures? Or, the one in the call me tab? Originally Posted by hansomefella
The call me button.
Does she still require the arrival dick pic?
I have been curious about her. Originally Posted by lostinalb
Hey lostinalb,
I have seen her twice. She's good. TCB shaky but worth the chase.
Does she still require the arrival dick pic? Originally Posted by panicircus
ugh I hope you're kidding.
ugh I hope you're kidding. Originally Posted by abqspencer
Nope. There was a convo awhile back, 12-31-18 sexy little minx, in regards to this.
Posted in co-ed.