Encounter: Introducing “A Sexy New PAWG”..

User ID: -
Date: 11/15/2022
Name: Madison Rose
Phone: 470-809-6935
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Birmingham
State: Alabama
Address: Outcall hotel
Activities: Kissing, fondling, BBBJ, missionary, face sitting, boobilicious, k-9, etc.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, Dark brown.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: PAWG-to the definition!!!
Maybe 5-5, cute thing, got one of those big booties and some tender, young boobs.
Clean, fresh, great personality.
Recommendation: Yes
Any pics or links to see what she looks like?
Reach out to her. I have them but I can’t share them. She is legit. Catch her while you can.
Does she advertise? How did you find her?
I’m a hunter….of white tail, brown tail, and pretty much all split tail’s.
So finding them isn’t that difficult.
I’m a hunter….of white tail, brown tail, and pretty much all split tail’s.
So finding them isn’t that difficult. Originally Posted by Mr. Gold
https://ondate.io/united-states/geor...33-madisontayy Originally Posted by 44formore
Yikes. Nope
You bunch of losers get too caught up in the wrong details and go negative too fast.
I’ve saw her and I didn’t pay the amounts you guys who are mumbling are staying, and you haven’t seen her.
Reach out if you want, I was just passing along the review and the information. If closer in location, I’d wrapped her up as a SB and I’d never disclosed anything.
She is attractive, youthful and has a big ole booty!!
You bunch of losers get too caught up in the wrong details and go negative too fast.
I’ve saw her and I didn’t pay the amounts you guys who are mumbling are staying, and you haven’t seen her.
Reach out if you want, I was just passing along the review and the information. If closer in location, I’d wrapped her up as a SB and I’d never disclosed anything.
She is attractive, youthful and has a big ole booty!! Originally Posted by Mr. Gold
Wasn’t the price I was commenting on.