Really great to see you cow galz and guyz at our annual SA-lute San Antonio Rodeo meet & greet tonight!

Almost 50 of us and many new faces female and male. And some very UTR or "in process" joining the crew.

Sorry I am that some of our travelers found the traffic daunting but the good news is they plan to travel earlier next week for the annual Mardi Graci Ass.

And for those down with the current round of flu and allergies, get well!!! We missed ya!

Per the usual event rules, only those attending may out their own presence.

My signature always has more information about upcoming events.
Good to finally make one it had been a while...thanks to CK for all that you do!
RW job and rain on Tuesday got in way. Maybe next one.

Thanks CK

Sam
crap! i missed another meet and greet!
It just seems cos that I didn't get to make this one. I was really looking forward to meeting everyone! But I'll without a doubt be at the next one!!
Thanks ck for organizing another great party. Met a gorgeous new lady, caught up with another beautiful lady and made rendevzvous plans for the weekend.
As other have said, thanks CK for hosting the socials.
Really had a great time CK
had fun thhough a bit preoccupied with some details on phone but enjoyed seeing everyone
Im currently in LA but will be back to attend the Mardi~party
Here is my cowgirl contribution for y'all...
I had a great time. Thanks CK, it was a fun get together.
Had a great time, thanks ck!
Another great social, thanks CK.
Thank you [Staff edit. M] , looking forward to the next

Italia ( Pumpkin )
Thanks CK for hosting and to all the Gorgeous Ladies for attending. Y'all make it worth going. I enjoyed very much seeing and talking with many of y'all. Cheers....