Lack of Mardi Gras Visiting Providers

Is it just me or does there seem to be a lack of visiting talent for Mardi Gras this year? Seems like most every year we get at least 10 or so new providers visiting the for mardi gras but I don't see it this year.

I have heard that this year Mardi Gras matches up with spring break for a lot of colleges and the city is expected to have lots of younger people down this year and maybe rooms are scarce???

Just wanted to see if the other hobbyist noticed as this as well?
It isn't just that there is no traveling ladies, the local law enforcement is making their presence known, in a strong way. And rightly so, visitors are getting ripped off by less reputable people here so I don't blame them for flexing their muscle. Bad for business in EVERY way. There are so many local ladies here that are well reviewed and come HIGHLY recommended that, with proper screening, will be happy to take care of any needs. Visiting talent is nice, but the local talent ain't too bad either!
I noticed that too! I have missed alot of calls this past few days because I am mardi gra-ing....usually there are alot of gals in town to take some of the slack...
Rooms are really expensive. That could be an issue. Did you check Eros?
thats why when you plan a tour here this season,you have to book WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY in advance! lol
Most visiting providers don't know how room rates sky rocket around this time of year, so when they do check, its mayhem. A lady from Austin told me the other day that she unknowingly checked on a room the other day only to be told they had $1200/night suites available! LOL. If the trip wasn't planned last year, its not happening.
JUST SAID IT ALL.... IN A NUTSHELL.
Thank you Annie! Now I KNOW! LMAO!!!!!!