Crazy reviews you have read.......

Ok....From time to time I have read a really good, funny or crazy review.
I know we all have at one time or another said , "what the fuck?".
Or really laughed at some crazy stuff, or said damn that was HOT !!!

I thought it would be entertaining if we all shared a link of one of these
reviews.

I shall start..........have fun people.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=tasha
Wow that was pretty sick
The things that make you go HUM...I guess it takes all kinds to run this world.
Any review written by Logan out of texas....no links needed. Those reviews he does are quite entertaining.
"courageous review" great comment.
I am not one to judge any person's desires. Just those are not for me. Sounded like he had fun, so what the hell.

I have read some crazy things, I read at least 5 new reviews each morning. So, yes I have read some that make me say WTF?!
Any review written by Logan out of texas....no links needed. Those reviews he does are quite entertaining. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Ditto that. Logan's been cracking us all up for years. His best reviews are in Dallas, in the 'Other Reviews' forum.
Lol classic,I was reading the houston a month or so when I was out there ,it was a transexual encounter in the alerts section,it was funny but felt sorry for the guy after reading it,,
Lol classic,I was reading the houston a month or so when I was out there ,it was a transexual encounter in the alerts section,it was funny but felt sorry for the guy after reading it,, Originally Posted by sonlow

Yeah, I read that one too. I had the same reaction.
I like the one where the guy knocks on the hotel door and when it is opened his exwife is on the other side.
Rick, you have any idea who wrote that? I would love to read that one!
I like the one where the guy knocks on the hotel door and when it is opened his exwife is on the other side. Originally Posted by RickForFun
Here ya go. It's pretty funny.
This isn't a review, but it's a classic thread in the Houston forum. ChicagoSun fucked a tranny and didn't realize it until everyone on the board pointed it out to him. It's a long thread, but hang on until page 3, when the shit hits the fan in post #42.

WHOOOA!!!

THAT'S THE BITCH I FUCKED..THAT'S HER

wow..she has a pussy..I fucked it..

oh well then I fucked a tranny that had an organ change..that's her..I fucked a pussy..

wow.. Originally Posted by chicagosun
I remember reading that one. Classic!