State: Nebraska
Address: Near airport
Activities: DATY/lots of toys/CFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length and longer
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very sexy fit girls nice breasts
Recommendation: Yes
Are the pics in the Sipsap profile accurate? I seem to recall a Khaos and Karma and they were not as cute.
Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Yes 250 for hr and I think khaoss doesn’t do BJ’s is why but idk! I agree Karma gives an amazing fucking BJ
Are the pics in the Sipsap profile accurate? I seem to recall a Khaos and Karma and they were not as cute. Originally Posted by breathlessbanana
I think you probably recall Kira and karma! Kira was older and not as cute! Karma was the younger cuter of the 2 and khaoss is about same age as karma and she’s cute both little spinners! Karma has a very nice ass khaoss not so much of an ass but a cute little thing! Sure they’re not 10’s but better than many on here!!
Yes 250 for hr and I think khaoss doesn’t do BJ’s is why but idk! I agree Karma gives an amazing fucking BJ Originally Posted by ben9967701
Sorry hhr damn phone
For here they are 9's lol
I am with Blue. I messaged them. The rate previously stated in this thread has increased considerably. They have certain limitations that make them seem more like a wife than an hourly friend. And there attitude has never been that great. I could excuse some of that, if they were not trying to earn on the higher end. Anyway, best of luck to all who give the ladies a whirl.
I am with Blue. I messaged them. The rate previously stated in this thread has increased considerably. They have certain limitations that make them seem more like a wife than an hourly friend. And there attitude has never been that great. I could excuse some of that, if they were not trying to earn on the higher end. Anyway, best of luck to all who give the ladies a whirl. Originally Posted by breathlessbanana
More than $250 for hhr?? That’s what they’ve told me all along! Menu for me I didn’t get a bj but they stated that from the start and I’m not an anal guy so I didn’t even ask just not my liking!!
{staff edit-ck} Both also smoke cigarettes.
Wow. What lousy luck Meganz. Your 1st post and the mods are going to slap your hands for it.