Any info on her?

Any info on this one? I am interested but the whole room thing etc is kinda red flag seemingly. I aint tryna fight anyone or get shot if I show up. Any info is appreciated!

https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...-/590304972221
The date on one of the photos says 1993! Her pics are very sexy, but who knows. Buyer beware.
The date on one of the photos says 1993! Her pics are very sexy, but who knows. Buyer beware. Originally Posted by Lampwick
lol it also says its was taken on an iphone. which wasnt invented in 1993. clearly its a filter lol

but yes.. we should still do our due diligence.
She used to hang with Monique/Alea Love but from what I've heard, they stopped for whatever reason. Didnt Press for details.
She's got major issues. First, she looks nothing like her pictures. That doesn't mean she looks bad by any means. She doctors her pictures to give her a look in line with how she idealizes beauty. She's impossible to meet up with. She takes literally two days to put on her makeup and get ready. She tries to get men to get her AirBnBs, but the men aren't allowed to pick the AirBnB. She has to pick the one. She'll give you some story about how she used to be a Super Host and that she gets discounts on certain properties. She always has some sort of sob story that isn't true. For a while, she was going on about how the pipes in her place broke and so she needed a place to stay. Other times she needs a man to rent her a car. Don't believe her. She's a compulsive liar and manipulator. She's the queen at playing the damsel in distress card when she's perfectly capable of taking care of herself.

On the plus side from some, she will do BB, but no kissing.
Thank you I appreciate the info! I figured the air b&b was a scam to extort money like a gift card type of scam i will steer clear