names of sexual positions

Please excuse me naivety, but do the following positions have names/acronyms:

1. both lying on side, guy behind girl. It's basically spooning with penetration, so do you just call it spooning?

2. Guy picks up girl, facing each other, and sort of bounces her up and down while standing as she holds on to him.
1. Spooning

2. Standing Mish

SPOONS

STAND & CARRY
Hmmm, I thought "standing mish" is when the gal aligns herself with her hips at the edge of the bed so that the guy can stand... guess I've been using that one incorrectly.

Thanks for the great link DallasRain. Discovered some new positions I'd like to try...
Hmmm, I thought "standing mish" is when the gal aligns herself with her hips at the edge of the bed so that the guy can stand... guess I've been using that one incorrectly.

Thanks for the great link DallasRain. Discovered some new positions I'd like to try... Originally Posted by emosissy
That last one is also known as 'My back is really gonna kill me tomorrow'
I thought the first was lazy dog and the second was "Shit this is dangerous - I really need to work out more"

SPOONS

STAND & CARRY
Originally Posted by ElamEno
BIg E - last time I posted those I had several ladies looking some one to preform them with them. So be carefullllllll
That last one is also known as 'My back is really gonna kill me tomorrow' Originally Posted by Redroverkc
I thought the first was lazy dog and the second was "Shit this is dangerous - I really need to work out more" Originally Posted by Alan418
LOL, that's why I stick to the petite ladies.
I call those "spinner curls". One in each hand.
LMAO
Hi There!
Lazy Feline?
Stomping Tiger?
LOL!
Hi There!
Lazy Feline?
Stomping Tiger?
LOL! Originally Posted by Feisty Kat

Lazy feline???????????????????????? ???

http://youtu.be/zvk49TVpxas
Stomping cat???????????????
OR
The McQuesten (sometimes referred to as "the Weathorford07") is an obscure sexual act performed between two men with its roots in Tenessee and more recently, Ohio. The act itself, which involves the use of motor oil and restraints, consists of three (3) main elements:
Step 1: The submissive partner's hands and feet must be bound behind his back in a criss-cross pattern.
Step 2: The unrestrained participant then proceeds to give the restrained man an enema with the desired amount of motor oil.
Step 3: Anal sex may or may not be performed before the motor oil is removed from the anus via a straw or other device by the unrestrained participant.
This act is frowned upon by many independant religions and cults. The most severely dissaproving group are those who follow a faith known as Muckology, where anyone found engaging in such an act is expelled from the community immediately.
I heard someone was kicked out for doing a McQuesten a few years ago
22.McQuesten1 up, 1 downThe McQuesten (sometimes referred to as "the Weathorford07") is an obscure sexual act performed between two men with its roots in Tenessee and more recently, Ohio. The act itself, which involves the use of motor oil and restraints, consists of three (3) main elements:
Step 1: The submissive partner's hands and feet must be bound behind his back in a criss-cross pattern.
Step 2: The unrestrained participant then proceeds to give the restrained man an enema with the desired amount of motor oil.
Step 3: Anal sex may or may not be performed before the motor oil is removed from the anus via a straw or other device by the unrestrained participant.
This act is frowned upon by many independant religions and cults. The most severely dissaproving group are those who follow a faith known as Muckology, where anyone found engaging in such an act is expelled from the community immediately.
I heard someone was kicked out for doing a McQuesten a few years ago
http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/relation...ions---The-Cat

How does The Cat work?

The man lies on top in the same way as the normal missionary position and enters the woman, but then he moves his body up the woman slowly, until he's as high as he can get without hurting himself. Then, instead of thrusting, he grinds into you slowly in small circles. This is great for the woman, because her clitoris is being stimulated by the base of his penis.

This position is also known as the Coital Alignment Technique ( where the cat name comes from) and is recommended by lots of sex experts, including our own Christine Webber!

The turn-ons

It's almost guaranteed to give a woman a very deep, satisfying orgasm.

The turn-offs

It relies on the man keeping up this slow movements and, let's face it, we know he wants to move far more energetically than that normally.

- Next: Try it with the Woman on Top

</H3>

Lazy feline???????????????????????? ???

http://youtu.be/zvk49TVpxas
Stomping cat???????????????
OR

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/relation...ions---The-Cat

</H3> Originally Posted by newtotown

The picture of Lazy fat cat is funny!

The Asian woman stomping on a hopeless kitten is very OFFENDED to me. I have never hurt any animal. My favorite animal is Cats and what is your point?

The other sexual info about 2 men and oil and anal is really doesn't apply to any of the original OP about the sexual position.

I feels like i can post some comment here as well as others But I'm feeling like you are making a Racism remarks.
What is the point?