POLICE ALERT

THE POLICE ARE WORKING BACKPAGE!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW THEY ARE AT THE 1960 & 45 AREA. CALLING FROM A 936*****0169 beware!!!!!!! :woot_ju mp:
How is it that you're aware of this information?
How is it that you're aware of this information? Originally Posted by bonn11
Why does someone have to have proof beyond a reasonable doubt to post an alert? Thanks for the information, Icey. I'll be smart and stay away from that number.
Might want to move or post this in the Houston forum
Why does someone have to have proof beyond a reasonable doubt to post an alert? Thanks for the information, Icey. I'll be smart and stay away from that number. Originally Posted by Bigandbad1959
He probably wants proof because some ladies get spooked for whatever reasons and "think" (jump to conclusions) someone's a cop when they aren't. Not saying she doesn't know what she's talking about, but that could be why he wanted to know what kind of proof. Was she busted---is that how she knows? Was someone she knows busted? This might be the kind of proof he wants to know rather than just taking someone's word for it.

Some ladies assume a man is a cop if he asks specific questions on the phone. He could just be a newbie and isn't aware of what's proper and not proper to ask on the phone.

But again, its best to be cautious around that number.

Thanks for posting the alert Icey.
Or you could just stay the hell off of backpage. Duh
Well, she's just trying to help out the community so we should be thankful.
Always better to be safe than sorry. I would always want to hear about an alert. Better to have a couple false alarms than meet the wrong person.
Always better to be safe than sorry. I would always want to hear about an alert. Better to have a couple false alarms than meet the wrong person. Originally Posted by The Slut
I wholeheartedly believe this, as well!!
I just read where they are working Chesterfield MO from backpage too
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1066364

I've been thinking the same thing about Springfield, Branson, and Joplin....

Screen Screen SCREEN!! Good luck and happy hunting!

XoXo
They hit OKC yesterday
honey, THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON THERE!! TRUST ME !! SINCE LIKE 2008
  • Old-T
  • 07-05-2014, 09:34 AM
He probably wants proof because some ladies get spooked for whatever reasons and "think" (jump to conclusions) someone's a cop when they aren't. Not saying she doesn't know what she's talking about, but that could be why he wanted to know what kind of proof. Was she busted---is that how she knows? Was someone she knows busted? This might be the kind of proof he wants to know rather than just taking someone's word for it.

Some ladies assume a man is a cop if he asks specific questions on the phone. He could just be a newbie and isn't aware of what's proper and not proper to ask on the phone.

But again, its best to be cautious around that number.

Thanks for posting the alert Icey.
Originally Posted by tia travels
Tia, I understand your point--and agree that kind of information would be useful. It might also prevent a spooked lady from flagging a guy and his number that is actually a perfectly safe guy.

However often the most useful and valuable warnings come from sources and methods that must be protected. One city--long ago--had a person with direct LE knowledge who would pass info about parts of the city to avoid on certain days. I'm not sure anyone ever knew who the person was, and in due time the warning notices stopped, but there info was always legit and well appreciated, but could not be safely explained.

One lady used to have a day job as an admin in a vice department. I don't know, but she may have passed on some info at times.