Profession too close to LE for screening

Dang some of yall actually soiund like LE Just Sayin
it gets worse, I'm told I look like LE a lot too. Clean cut, white male, with a short buzz cut. Only thing I'm missing is a big stache complemented with even bigger sunglasses.

With some urging from Dan, I'm going to poke my head out of the AMP world (purely due to security concerns, the service was always great) and see if I can make this happen after all. I've contacted Kaci Snow to she if she'll accept me as of a few minutes ago. Shes got all the info, now lets see if I get let in the door. Cross your fingers.
In Texas, and DFW particularly,

Most massage therapist tend to work alone or just 2-3 ladies. As long as they don't raise too many eyebrows, they get by okay.

AMPS (Asian Massage Parlors) are a different story. They seem to attract more attention.

Biggest threat to massage therapist is the health department. They will go after RMTs for technicalities, and the LEs here often use zoning regulations as well as health codes to shut down places.
I always felt the threat of LE was more so for the ladies than the clientele at AMPs. Reading as much news about past busts and raids as possible, most included women being arrested with the rare male included. Giving me the impression its too hard for LE to prove you were there for illegitimate services. While an under cover cop can easily act like a new client to get evidence. The male seems would walk just by sticking to his story that nothing occurred, provided he doesn't get caught in the act.

others on this board continue to warn me though, and that has me a bit cautious.

That said I'm still keeping my appointment tomorrow and will likely continue till other avenues open up to me.
This is how people get busted putting to much info out LE is probally taking notes as we speak
Put a sock in it WE HEARD ENOUGH OF YOUR PARANOID RAMBLINGD
Fuck u
does anyone really think the LE can't figure out any info they want from this site? Come on, whoever has written a review or been subject of a review or is just a member of this site can be a target for LE.

So, Olivia88, unless you are completely UTR or have never had a review on this site, you too have been looked at by LE.
I know they want me I say to them na na boo boo...They can look but they cant have and it kills them