Wow can't believe how many people judge or down BBW WOMEN FOR THERE SIZE AND NOT FOR WHAT THEY ARE IN SIDE! !!!!!!!!!!

I'm amazed at how many people can sit there and judge a BBW WOMEN FOR HER size and not for what she is in side! I'm a very sweet, caring, open hearted, with a sweet personality and very humorous! I love the why I look and if some of you could met and get to know the person you could see that the weight shouldn't matter its the person! Yes I'm a BBW WOMEN and I love being the way I am! SOMEBODY said Jenny Craig well I don't want to lose weight! I'm not insecure about me so maybe that person that said it may need to use it! By the way this THE ONLY SWEET ALYSSA ROSE and I am the best at what I do. !

Your SWEET ALYSSA ROSE
THANK YOU
  • ztonk
  • 01-29-2012, 11:25 AM
In defense of the gentlemen here in Austin:

There are many men here who do enjoy the company of ladies such as yourself. And there are many established ladies with a similar body type in town who have a devoted following of gentlemen.

However, there are also many men here who seek ladies with a very different body type. Some are more polite in expressing that opinion that others, of course. I'd say they are probably a lot more vocal in expressing that opinion as well.

Don't take the responses in your previous thread personally or try to generalize them to apply to all Austin men. You asked a legitimate question, and got a lot of feedback. Take the useful advice... ignore the rest... move on.

z
Thank you sweetheart for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The thing is, the men are not here to pay for someone's personality, and good heart. This hobby is based on physical attractiveness and some men are just not attracted to BBWs.

If they don't like your body type, that is okay - you can't make them like it because you are sweet and nice. There ARE men who do like bbws, so focus on THEM! They will treat you like gold!

I personally don't care if a guy likes bbws or not, it's when they start calling names (hogging?? cool.) that I get bothered. Have some respect please?
Not a single comment is meant to be personal nor hurtful.....

However....

This a will be very blunt response.....

Fire away Ladies.... Guys as well..... I expect to take some heat for this..... But I'm so tired of the whining.....

I'm amazed at how many people can sit there and judge a BBW WOMEN FOR HER size........... Originally Posted by Naughty just for you !
Really? What an incredible statement of Ignorance.

How old are you?

I'm 54 and have ranged from being overweight to obese most of my life.

I learned by my teens that people will judge me by my size in almost every facet of my personal life.

By the time I was 30 I learned I would be judged by my size in my professional life as well.

Along the way, I learned to accept myself as well as how to deal with the general attitudes displayed in society. I would never dress certain ways or behave in a manner to draw attention to myself.....

I would certainly never ask people for advice in a business where appearance is the #1 driving force... and NOT be prepared for the advice that will surely come from those that take issue with my appearance.

Over the years I have TRULY been amazed at the attitude and behavior of the majority if BBW and Obese women involved in this business..... I've been appalled at the way some ladies of that body size dress and act at socials and M&Gs....

So many seem to feel they need to go to extremes trying to portray that it does not matter to them that they are BBW, overweight, fat, obese, etc........

Very few people want to see it.....

....... and not for what she is in side! I'm a very sweet, caring, open hearted, with a sweet personality and very humorous! I love the why I look and if some of you could met and get to know the person you could see that the weight shouldn't matter its the person! Originally Posted by Naughty just for you !
You continue to display ignorance........

ALMOST no one here WANTS to take the time to get to know you..... Guys are here to get laid.... There are a small number of lonely guys looking to talk..... looking for friendship that can't find it elsewhere.... They will be along in a little bit to pat you on the head and tell you all will be OK.... But will they spend money on you?

Are you totally unaware of the basic principles of attraction regarding men looking to get laid?

Appearance is the #1 driving force of what drives the business of prostitution....

Older women with great looks and well kept bodies overcome their age difference......

YOUTH and pricing occasionally overcomes basic appearance flaws....
Guys will ride a hard body with a huge schnoz and pockmarked face.....

But the only thing YEARS of experience in this hobby has shown me about BBWs is that discretion and incredible skills combined with low pricing is what generates traffic for most successful BBW providers.

You are going to deal with men that find you physically disgusting for the rest of your Fat/Obese/BBW life. I experience it as well. Accept THAT and move on.

To you and all the other loud and obnoxious opinion sharing BBW/FAT/Obese ladies that read these forums.....

Shut the Fuck Up about how great being BBW is for you!

You are the continued joke of many conversations that occur in locker rooms, in PMs, texts and M&Gs of every kind....

Wanna know the most common question and answer is about local socials?

How was CK's Party the other night? "
"Ahh. You know. The usual old bats and fatties no one wants to see!"

Quit asking questions you already Know the answers to.

Quit dressing in a manner YOU feel is sexy and by all means don't try dressing in a manner that the young consider as being sexy dress....

Just because they MAKE it in a 4X size does NOT mean anyone but you thinks it looks good on them....

Look... Curvy Ladies, Fat Ladies, BBW's and Obese Ladies.....

I can identify with the pain as well as rejection you surely feel.

This is NOT the place to air or discuss it.

It is unfortunate that as humans the female of the species has evolved more than the male.

Did I really just say that?

It is pretty well acknowledged that ladies enter into long term relationships and become intimate with men for reasons such as their sense of humor, personality, compassion, wit, intelligence, ability to provide...etc...etc...etc....

Ugly and/or fat men manage to find companions if they have other qualities along those lines..... I have ALWAYS dated ladies other men and women found very attractive and as I got older I have continued to have no problem dating women younger and more attractive than most. Luckily I have whatever "other" qualities women deem desirable and it has NOT always been about money....I've never been considered wealthy by any means and I was borderline Poverty level until I was 26.

Ladies are simply looking for a lot more from a man than his looks.

THANK GOD FOR THAT! I would not enjoy a life of solitude.

For you Ladies though.... unfortunately, the male species has not evolved along the same lines..... In most other species it MATTERS what the male looks like.... With humans we seem to have evolved in the exact opposite manner...

Your appearance IS one of the most important features men look at....

After we see that rocking body or beautiful face and perfectly kept hair our dicks get hard.....

THAT is the reaction that drives the money in this business.....

NOT your personalities or education or sweetness or sense of humor .... That is what keeps guys coming back....

I'm sorry ladies.... I know a lot more lonely fat women than I know lonely fat men.... Your dating pool as well as client pool is a much smaller playing field....

Disclaimer: This is NOT a personal attack on Naughty for You or any of you other BBW's.

I'm fat. Morbidly Obese would be the medical description. I've dealt with it all my life. I weighed 300 in high school, got down to 220 to join the Navy and weighed MORE coming out of Boot Camp.

let me tell you a little about humiliation. I was in the Navy's Fat Boy program for 7 years and 9 months and weighed 300+ MOST of those years. I topped out at 360 for a few months on a ship at sea......
EVERY week for 7 years and 9 months I had to go to medical... and step on a scale and be counseled by whatever the flavor of the week physician the Navy had available to us (navy had shitty medical care). I was berated by superiors as well as laughed at by peers.... After about 5 years they tried to kick me out and I was WILLING and WANTING to go as I had an phenomenal education completed and could make a fortune in the civilian world... At the last minute the Bureau of Naval Personnel overrode the whole process to kick me out and said I wasn't going anywhere because of the training I had received. Along the way they simply had invested too much money in me and I was too damn good at what they trained me to do.

But it was a very humiliating experience as it received a considerable amount of media attention at the time.... I did learn from it though....

Unlike you, I have never really given up trying to lose weight..... When I have the ability to take 2-3 hours a day and the time to do it every day, 7 days a week.... I can manage my weight down into the mid 200s...... one 8 month period of my life I spent 4 hours a day (not at once) working out with a trainer, 5 days a week and had 6 meals prepared for me daily.... I was able to get down into the lower 200s

It was incredibly expensive and consuming to the point of interfering with my career...

But I do still try....
Every day I struggle with it as well as try to do what I should to lose weight... Hell... The new lady in my life is a vegetarian.. err... pescatarian and I eat what she does most of the time and have gained 15lbs...

I really fight the same battle you all do.....

So please... believe me when I say that if you find these words hurtful or mean spirited... I AM SORRY!.. I truly am as I do understand your pain....

But Naughty.... This thread... the other thread.....

They make me feel the way I think some races and ethnic minorities must feel when they see one of their own acting a fool and think to themselves that He/She is the reason they face animosity from some other races....

From one fat person to another.... You are embarrassing yourself as well as others like you.....
BTW.... I think I beat all of you to it....

I hit the RTM key myself with a full explanation in order to give them a heads up!
you sure edited your post Whispers. It read differently just 20 minutes ago...so props for changing it up so you won't get points......

i'm not going to comment further on this though
This isn't about BBW so much as each of our flawed ideas about what "EVERYONE" wants.

ALMOST no one here WANTS to take the time to get to know you..... Guys are here to get laid.... There are a small number of lonely guys looking to talk..... But will they spend money on you?

Are you totally unaware of the basic principles of attraction regarding men looking to get laid?

Appearance is the #1 driving force of what drives the business of prostitution....

Older women with great looks and well kept bodies overcome their age difference......

YOUTH and pricing occasionally overcomes basic appearance flaws....
Guys will ride a hard body with a huge schnoz and pockmarked face..... Originally Posted by Whispers

I think Whispers and I both fall into the "everyone else thinks like me" fallacy. I could write a Bizzaro post that looks something like this:

MANY of the guys on here WANT to take the time to get to know you..... Guys are here to get laid.... And there is a large number of guys who also enjoy talking to you..... they will spend money on you.

Connection is the #1 driving force of what drives the business of human interaction....

Younger women with great looks and well kept bodies can overcome their immaturity difference......

Engaging personality and pricing occasionally overcomes basic appearance flaws....
Some guys will spend time and money with a huge schnoz and pockmarked face if that face goes with a fascinating mind and an engaging personality..... Originally Posted by googol^googol
No doubt Whispers' version has much truth to it. I believe my version has no small amount of truth to it also.
typical, nothing of note here folks, just move along.
Self edit
I know this is a dead horse, but I like xotic foods, and have never tried minced horse meat.

I'm amazed at how many people can sit there and judge a BBW WOMEN FOR HER size and not for what she is in side! Originally Posted by Naughty just for you !
You are aware what business you're in, and what question you asked in the thread you're talking about, right?

Crass or not, you're in the business of selling your body. That means those prospective customers will judge the body. Who you are inside is of less import for guys making the decision to see you or not. Otherwise, we would have eHarmony-like personality profiles instead of Showcases on this board.

Also, I don't really recall any of those guys saying "She's big, she must be a horrible person." They are not judging who you are, they are judging (evaluating) your offer for companionship for their money.

I'm a very sweet, caring, open hearted, with a sweet personality and very humorous! I love the why I look and if some of you could met and get to know the person you could see that the weight shouldn't matter its the person!
While I'm sure you might have a lovely personality, you're not exactly offering to spend time talking and developing a long term relationship or friendship. I'm sure there are many guys who love your personality, but will not go BCD with you, just as there are guys who love your personality and will go BCD with you.

While there have been points made about how popular BBW are in context of attraction and sex, I think common sense combined with observing magazines, billboards, breastuarant waitresses, stripper population, celebrities, and models will tell us that a greater number of men find smaller than BBW attractive than number of men who do find BBW attractive.

You are catering to a smaller number of men than a spinner or HWP provider. You can increase your income and number of sessions by enticing men with what's offered or lowering the price of entry or a combination of both. For many men, a good portion of what's offered is how the provider looks, then menu offerings.

Yes I'm a BBW WOMEN and I love being the way I am! SOMEBODY said Jenny Craig well I don't want to lose weight! I'm not insecure about me so maybe that person that said it may need to use it! By the way this THE ONLY SWEET ALYSSA ROSE and I am the best at what I do. !

Your SWEET ALYSSA ROSE
THANK YOU
I'm glad you are not insecure about your weight. I do think that majority of the opinions volunteered in the other thread were an assessment of why they (or others) do not book sessions with you, not to prod at your insecurities.

Good luck
Check my reviews under Sweet Alyssa Rose and then tell me how many gentleman have complained about my services none that I know of! I'm sorry of I have up set anyone about my questions my APOLOGIES TO ALL OF ECCIE AND ALL PROVIDES AS WELL
No one in that thread or this one has said anything about you as a person. All the suggestions, the few harsh words, and opinions were of what you, as a provider, are offering in exchange for monetary compensation. That is a business transaction, and any feedback should be taken to better understand the market in general, your niche in the market, and how to gain more market share (your question specifically), not an indictment of you as a person - good or bad.
Rekindling the fire with this thread right after that last one was closed gives me the distinct impression that this is FAR MORE about generating buzz than anything else.

After all, your entire topic of the last thread was about "How to Get more attention".

There is no way at your age as an obese individual exposing it all that you are going to make anyone believe that you are REALLY genuinely surprised by men's reactions to your appearance especially on a P4P site. It's said that any attention is better than no attention.

No one put you down as an individual in either thread. You are already very well aware of this.

Not much I can say that Whispers hasn't already more than covered. The thumbs up he is receiving by what I assume are active hobbyists says it all.

Take whatever advice you were given and as Ztonk wisely stated either run with it or discard it.

Whining about men's perceptions of BBW's will neither change their perception of BBW's nor improve your business.
Whining about men's perceptions of BBW's will neither change their perception of BBW's nor improve your business. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Well said.