If the Signature line area was filtered out of Provider Posts in all but AD Forums.... Do you thing they would post the same?

A followup question from the other Poll running.
They would find another way to clutter the boards with advertisements.Maybe we should get the jackasses in congress to look into it? Form a committee , and pass a bill against it! Ha ha ha.
They would find another way to clutter the boards with advertisements.Maybe we should get the jackasses in congress to look into it? Form a committee , and pass a bill against it! Ha ha ha. Originally Posted by rockerrick

That would get us a solution in a decade maybe!
They would find another way to clutter the boards with advertisements.Maybe we should get the jackasses in congress to look into it? Form a committee , and pass a bill against it! Ha ha ha. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Agree, even without signature line a post at least put names and faces out there.
Agree, even without signature line a post at least put names and faces out there. Originally Posted by homer13
So are you saying we shouldn't post in co-ed with our signature or we shouldn't post at all? It seems like both.

Geez....If anyone needs me I'll be in the kitchen, barefoot.

.....and no I'm not a feminist. It's lunch time.

And if you where over here you would be on my bed panting like a dog with elation while I was making you a killer sandwich.

How's that for a thrAD boys!

J/p I'm in a goofy mood today. I couldn't help but take ADvantage.

It's lunch time.

And if you where over here you would be on my bed panting like a dog with elation while I was making you a killer sandwich. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I would clarify before anyone dives in...... She might expect to up sell that sandwich....
Oh hush Whispers, before I make a boob sandwich out of you.
I post, I haven't had a sig line in a long time, so, I post because I want to, not to advertise. Im sure it would slow some providers down. However there are many more providers who lurk, they just post their ads and go, some of those ladies probably do not even have sig lines.

If you want to take a peek into that, just look at your co-ed board, how many woman verses men are posting. Ask those ladies if they stay busy due to sig line.

Interesting topic though...

Lisa

A followup question from the other Poll running. Originally Posted by Whispers
And your post is far more credible in my eyes. I have read your post without feeling I'm being advertised to, or telemarketed to.
I honestly don't know why sig lines bother some people so much. If a girl is just posting useless and obvious threADs or responding to a post in co-ed with something other than the appropriate topic of discussion, then I can see how it is "advertising" - but with that said, if you want to go as far as to remove sig lines from girls posting in co-ed then you might as well do away with avatars and our showcase & review links under our avatar - because isn't that subtle advertising too?

Anytime a girl posts anything, whether she has a sig line, showcase, pics etc or not, she is in essence advertising. If her post is thought provoking, she has put her name on the board and maybe a guy will call her based on that, or maybe a guy will avoid her based on her that.

Some of us just like a good discussion or debate. We have opinions and thoughts too. If you don't want our responses, post in the Men's Lounge. How hard is it to just ignore sig lines anyways? I never really look at them, I read the content in their post, and move on to the next one...
I always felt it was polite to turn off the sig line after your first post in a thread ..I try to follow that but sometimes I forget
I honestly don't know why sig lines bother some people so much. If a girl is just posting useless and obvious threADs or responding to a post in co-ed with something other than the appropriate topic of discussion, then I can see how it is "advertising" - but with that said, if you want to go as far as to remove sig lines from girls posting in co-ed then you might as well do away with avatars and our showcase & review links under our avatar - because isn't that subtle advertising too?

Anytime a girl posts anything, whether she has a sig line, showcase, pics etc or not, she is in essence advertising. If her post is thought provoking, she has put her name on the board and maybe a guy will call her based on that, or maybe a guy will avoid her based on her that.

Some of us just like a good discussion or debate. We have opinions and thoughts too. If you don't want our responses, post in the Men's Lounge. How hard is it to just ignore sig lines anyways? I never really look at them, I read the content in their post, and move on to the next one... Originally Posted by Jamieyoung
This whole discussion began due to excessive amounts of hit and run ThreAding, in which there is little to no discussion or any ideas being exchanged. I can't speak for everyone, but I feel you should have something to contribute. And we actually do want to hear your ideas and thoughts on topics. Not just to be a source of advertising. Please do contribute your thoughts, that is what we are looking for. Signature line really isn't the problem, just the way it used .
Nope, I was not saying either, just agreeing with another post having to do with advertising not adding value or sharing an opinion. I don't think the purpose here is to tell anyone to not share an opinion or ad value to a thread or start one that makes people think or share. I think the purpose is to discuss the ones that don't, just blatantly advertise or get their name and faces out there.

p.s. I do love a good sandwich.

So are you saying we shouldn't post in co-ed with our signature or we shouldn't post at all? It seems like both.

.....and no I'm not a feminist. It's lunch time.

And if you where over here you would be on my bed panting like a dog with elation while I was making you a killer sandwich.

How's that for a thrAD boys!

J/p I'm in a goofy mood today. I couldn't help but take ADvantage. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I'd still post, I don't care if I have a sig line or not. It's what this board is for and I will partake in any conversation I feel like.
What is of "value" to one, may not be to others. It's subjective. It's the internet for Christ's sake! Does it really bother you that much that someone wrote something on a SHMB that doesn't concern you or follow your guidelines of what should be allowed? Censorship can be such bullshit.

I, for one, like when the women post, it helps me further decide who I'd like to see BCD.

LOL @ Jasmine for the new term 'ADvantage'