Equal time for the ultra thin.....

Fat and obese has been in the limelight for a while.

But to be honest....

Thin scares me a bit more.....

If a person is EXTREMELY underweight..... loose skin on bones..... sunken eyes.....

you know the look.....

Don't you find it a bit more worrisome then some of the other potential signs of a health issue that you should be concerned with as a hobbyist?

Don't you find it a bit more worrisome then other potential signs of a health issues that you should be concerned with as a hobbyist? Originally Posted by Whispers
Absolutely. As you stated it's not so much the thin part as what the extremely emaciated signs might indicate in terms of health risks which is a whole different topic.

That's pretty much common sense and I can't imagine too many providers being comfortable spending BCD time with a client who fits that description either.

So in a nutshell whether obese, emaciated/sickly looking or foaming at the mouth it just comes down to booking providers who appear reasonably fit and healthy.
My personal gage is if it isn't a body I would spend BCD time with for free in the civie world regardless of body type, why book it in the hobby?
Whispers. I agree completely. I stated this in the LR so maybe some of the BBWs will cut me some slack. Those ultra crack thin need to get some help too. See ladies I equally discriminate against all unhealthy practices. So for all you too thin girls please eat something..... Eat a button.
Maybe Eccie should start a diet/fitness war like on "The Office".
  • Vyt
  • 02-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Maybe Eccie should start a diet/fitness war like on "The Office". Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
...yeah, I don't come here to learn how to behave, I come here to learn how to misbehave.
Fat and obese has been in the limelight for a while.

But to be honest....

If a person is EXTREMELY underweight..... loose skin on bones..... sunken eyes.....

you know the look.....

Don't you find it a bit more worrisome then some of the other potential signs of a health issue that you should be concerned with as a hobbyist? Originally Posted by Whispers
Yep. Always has! I'm way more paranoid in my old age and I've always been paranoid.

I like em all sizes, shapes, and colors though. BBW's don't bother me as long as they are sexy. Same goes for the spinners though. Just because someone has a great body, does not necessarily mean they are sexy, at least to me. The largest sex organ is between the ears!
What many guys find as the perfect size just makes me want to make them a sandwich.

But to be honest....

you know the look.....

Don't you find it a bit more worrisome then some of the other potential signs of a health issue that you should be concerned with as a hobbyist? Originally Posted by Whispers

Howdy, Folks!

Aww...c'mon - she's not that skinny:

Shoot, she's even kinda pear-shaped; no definition in the midriff - girl could stand to do some situps to find that waist again:

Not my type, though. I prefer blondes.

So, howzabout this honey!

Look at those DSLs! If she's not a spinner, I don't know who is!

Can't wait to unwrap that ACE bandage and get me some Russian, yessirree...

Everything in moderation, folks. (Except for maybe blowjobs. Can't ever seem to get too many of those... )
Yep. Always has! I'm way more paranoid in my old age and I've always been paranoid.

I like em all sizes, shapes, and colors though. BBW's don't bother me as long as they are sexy. Same goes for the spinners though. Just because someone has a great body, does not necessarily mean they are sexy, at least to me. The largest sex organ is between the ears! Originally Posted by LuvThatKitty
largest sex organ is between my ears? wow! guess i AM a dickhead
largest sex organ is between my ears? wow! guess i AM a dickhead Originally Posted by knotty man

....or a big pussy! (sorry)
I prefer chubby guys to super skinny guys...kinda odd given that I have a thing for Asians and they tend to be on the skinny side.
I mean the photo is obviously photoshopped but the resemblance in the face and body is so strong that I think they used a photo of her to start with. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
She is actually real. Has some rare condition where she can't gain weight. Run a Google search for Lizzie Velasquez.
I prefer chubby guys to super skinny guys...kinda odd given that I have a thing for Asians and they tend to be on the skinny side. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Yeah but I bet you prefer equally nice fit and toned guys over both. Of course that's only a guess.
I guess ideally I'd prefer a guy with a body like Matt Hughes from the UFC. Actually his twin brother has a more ideal body. mmmm...twins.

Yeah but I bet you prefer equally nice fit and toned guys over both. Of course that's only a guess. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Awww...poor thing.
She is actually real. Has some rare condition where she can't gain weight. Run a Google search for Lizzie Velasquez. Originally Posted by cyrick