Guys (or Gals) You Will Die Tomorrow

Knowing you have one day to live, with which Austin spinner would you spend bcd time?
Why just a spinner? Most of us have or had bucket lists....
Why just a spinner? Most of us have or had bucket lists.... Originally Posted by austinkboy
I've been with ladies of all sizes. I'm in the mood for a spinner next.
Serena.Love!
  • ztonk
  • 02-15-2012, 07:46 PM
Knowing you have one day to live, with which Austin spinner would you spend bcd time? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
You'd make me choose just one???
Yep.
I've been with ladies of all sizes. I'm in the mood for a spinner next. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Whatever. A worthless, self-indulgent post...
Wait, I'm going to die tomorrow and the most pressing issue is what spinner could i bang one good time before I kick the bucket? Odd priorities.

If you just want the shortest, most lightweight girl in austin I'm not 100% sure but I believe Just Alisha is the shortest, lightest provider here...def the smallest one I've seen in any case.
get a no show or call to postpone a day or 2
Knowing you have one day to live, with which Austin spinner would you spend bcd time? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
get a no show or call to postpone a day or 2 Originally Posted by petiteassman
To clarify ...he is not speaking of me. I have never nc/ns anyone .....ever.

And thanks for the plug Reya, but I do believe there are a few in the area who are smaller than myself.

Now, back to minding my own business

Alisha ....xoxo
Seriously? I have one day to live and I have time for this?
I think I would just use my whole day bending and stretching so when the time came I could bend over and kiss my ass goodbye

I'D GO SKY DIVING...ROCKY MOUNTAIN CLIMBING...

OH, WAIT... THAT'S A SONG....NEVER MIND!!!!!

• ztonk
  • 02-16-2012, 09:09 AM
Closed at OP's request.

ztonk
AustinModStaff