Stupid shit trump does

This thread is for posting the stupid shit trump does on a pretty much hourly basis. I'll start with this one:

Did trump just shit his pants on stage during a speech?

Republicans against Trump on X: "Ladies and gentlemen, the Republican nominee for president, Donald Trump. https://t.co/VUBmAJ1usp
Stupid stuff trumpf does.....

Opens his mouth and tweets
  • Tiny
  • 06-07-2024, 02:49 PM
Injecting disinfectant to cure COVID. He didn't actually do that - he just suggested it could be a fertile area for research.
Injecting disinfectant to cure COVID. He didn't actually do that - he just suggested it could be a fertile area for research. Originally Posted by Tiny
All while getting the vaccine. Then the booster.
He opens his mouth and speaks.
  • Tiny
  • 06-07-2024, 08:44 PM
All while getting the vaccine. Then the booster. Originally Posted by Diligaf
I honestly think he and his administration saved several hundred thousand lives worldwide by pushing the mRNA vaccines through the FDA and assisting Pfizer and Moderna with Operation Warp Speed. Without those, the vaccines might have hit the market months later than they did.

However, on topic, yes, saying he wasn't going to get the booster was stupid. Anyone his age and in his physical condition should have gotten the booster, as he ultimately did. Holding super spreader events at the White House and at his rallies was stupid too.
His constant victim hood and ranting rigged about everything
Trump doesn’t care about his constituents. Just wants their votes and their money.

Six people were hospitalized for heat-related illnesses after attending a Donald Trump rally in Las Vegas Sunday in sweltering 104-degree temperatures, according to officials.

The former president commented on the heat during his remarks, which were largely off-script due to teleprompter issues, and stoked online controversy for saying he didn't care about the attendees and just wanted their vote.

"By the way, isn't that breeze nice? Do you feel the breeze?" he said in a recording from C-SPAN. "Cuz I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you, I just want your vote, I don't care."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...t/74044158007/
All while getting the vaccine. Then the booster. Originally Posted by Diligaf
That was certainly dumb.
Trump doesn’t care about his constituents. Just wants their votes and their money.

Six people were hospitalized for heat-related illnesses after attending a Donald Trump rally in Las Vegas Sunday in sweltering 104-degree temperatures, according to officials.

The former president commented on the heat during his remarks, which were largely off-script due to teleprompter issues, and stoked online controversy for saying he didn't care about the attendees and just wanted their vote.

"By the way, isn't that breeze nice? Do you feel the breeze?" he said in a recording from C-SPAN. "Cuz I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you, I just want your vote, I don't care."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...t/74044158007/ Originally Posted by txdot-guy
That's typical of politicians.
Make America Great Again?
Mexico paying for a wall?
Every fucking statement full of his hyperbole bullshit?
Having classified documents available to all in the shitter for reading material while on the throne?
Stupidest thing Von Schitzenpants ever did was to not concede the Election in 2020. If he had simply conceded and moved on he wouldn’t be in so much trouble. Every problem he has right now is directly related to his decision to be an Asshole on January 6th.
Stupidest thing Von Schitzenpants ever did was to not concede the Election in 2020. If he had simply conceded and moved on he wouldn’t be in so much trouble. Every problem he has right now is directly related to his decision to be an Asshole on January 6th. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
You mean they would have ignored his possession of Classified documents and Jean Carroll's thirty year old rape accusation and the list goes on and on. I tend to doubt it they've been after Trump since 2015.
You mean they would have ignored his possession of Classified documents and Jean Carroll's thirty year old rape accusation and the list goes on and on. I tend to doubt it they've been after Trump since 2015. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Every trial around the election would have gone away. Fox News might not have had to pay out 3/4 of a billion dollars for slandering dominion voting machines. Tucker might still be employed by fox. Trump might not have taken all the classified documents. Everything might be different if Trump wasn’t such an entitled dick. He might have even been re-elected if he wasn’t such an unlikable douchbag.
  • Tiny
  • 06-10-2024, 09:37 PM
You mean they would have ignored his possession of Classified documents and Jean Carroll's thirty year old rape accusation and the list goes on and on. I tend to doubt it they've been after Trump since 2015. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yeah, I think they would have gone after him anyway in New York. I'm not so sure about the classified documents case in Florida.

If he had a little integrity and weren't a narcissist who believes the world revolves around him, he wouldn't have gotten into trouble for his post-election shenanigans or for the classified documents.