st louis................

I love St Louis...yall rock!

I am sorry that I can't visit more often...

I wanted to come in November but unless I can get a cheap plane ticket,it will be early spring

{but I will be there early spring!}
Southwest is having some good fares right now!!! I hope you find one! I would really like to meet you!
Me too obf LOL

Hey I can relate to the airfares right now. Was going to go across country myself but by the time I got the verification thru it was too late to get the good airfares.

Girl I will see you this spring. Have a great winter.

Love ya babe
Southwest airlines has sales running right now that with advance notice (I think 14 days) are like 59$ each way almost anywhere they fly. Although I am not flying right now, I am still on their weekly e-mail list where they send out their specials.

If not on their mailing list, and one flies alot, I would definitely recommend getting on their list. I also know that their fares and specials are not included on other travel sites, only their own.
Yeah ... like I said by the time I get verification out of the way it is less than 14 days. And even then when I checked 21 days out on that particular destination it was still 149 + tax one way. I am on their mailing list and am a member.