URL / Website: NA
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dennis road street walker
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: Bbbj, rude gropping
Session Length: 15 mins
Fee: 20
Hair Color and Length: Tintrd red, to middle of back. Fiery and look and felt unkempt
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3", maybe 180 lbs, very alabaster skin, back of legs look like cottage cheese
Recommendation: Yes
Within 35 minutes of your post, I took the tour. This is becoming a game and far more interesting than Pokemon Go. The Motel 6 seems to be crawling with ladies that like to stroll. I thought I spied the cottage cheese, but she was younger and blonde. She turned into the HD parking lot and approached an SUV with the driver window down. "No Deal". Both parties moved on. She was a better looking Caucasian SW with short, straight blonde hair, prolly 5-2 to 5-4 and 140#s. I took several pics, but the road was too bumpy to share them. The popo turned in front of me and I moved away.
Prior to her, when I was leaving work, this SW with a long blue or purble wig was walking east on Forest to the corner store. She was wearing a printed knit dress with a small design and her gait caused it to ride up a lot. Her skin was very pale and she was wearing 2" flip flops. She interested me and by the time I made the uterus turn on Forest, she was gone.
I was looking for the redhead, none in sight. Nevertheless, the drive and game was fun. BTW, no Pokemons were captured during my trek.
Lol i saw the purple girl! I want to fuck her too!
Lol man, you are right, a very high riskgame we play...
NM I love your trolling... it brings a tear to my eye... inspires me to take a break occasionally to get back on the street more
That's what's up!

i'm going to have to visit that Home Depot.. I have a few projects under my belt that need completing!
Park in the north parking lot facing Forest. Be 3 or 4 parking spaces away from the street so popo driving by don't pick on you. Roll you window down when they walk by. They will find you on their travels between the Motel 6 and Josey/Dennis. 3 girls were doing the walk between 8 and 9 this evening. All were very slender and fit. On Dennis, a pair walked north to the C-store and then sat in the bus stop shelter.