Encounter: (Not my) Favorite white girl London

User ID: N/A
Date: 8/21/24
Name: London
Phone: 412 571 4079
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pitts...r/518280171890
City: Homewood
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Off the main road in homewood
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: Bbbj cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde to mid back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice body with small breast's and a nice round ass. Tattoos and various marks on arms. Teeth are in bad shape and seem to be getting worse as this was the second time I seen her since may and it seems more are missing.
Recommendation: Yes
I think I have Homewood and Homestead mixed up. Where is Homewood?
Homestead is where the waterfront is located. Homewood is an eastern city of Pgh neighborhood that is not near the Waterfront complex
Homewood is in the general vicinity of East Liberty and Highland Park. An interesting bit of trivia - the Carnegie Library branch in Homewood is a gorgeous building, and is the branch that Mr. Rogers used to go to for his "visiting the library" episodes.... Even so, it's not a neighborhood that most people would prefer to go to.
That was a fun fact. Thanks
I think I have Homewood and Homestead mixed up. Where is Homewood? Originally Posted by Don Stephens
Far eastern neighborhood of the Burgh, adjacent to Wilkinsburg and Penn Hills. Historically one of the most dangerous areas of the entire metro.
Far eastern neighborhood of the Burgh, adjacent to Wilkinsburg and Penn Hills. Historically one of the most dangerous areas of the entire metro. Originally Posted by CamWizard96
Technically true (Staff edit)
Thanks guys. You should be on NPR giving TV tours of Pittsburgh - would be much more captivating than the usual travelogues