How Many Ladies Like There "Kitty" Spanked Hard?

The term "spank" or "slap" conjures up hard blows that are meant to hurt the recipient rather than pleasure her. I've often patted a woman's pussy after she's cum or is really wet. Some like the wet sound their pussy makes while being patted over and over. Others ask for the clits to be patted fast so that they can cum that way, supposedly the instantaneous contact of a hand on their distended clits make them jump and flinch until the orgasm rushes thru them. For me, it's feeling all that wet, slick juice on my palm and fingers while they grind and moan to a(nother) thigh clamping orgasm.,
The term "spank" or "slap" conjures up hard blows that are meant to hurt the recipient rather than pleasure her. I've often patted a woman's pussy after she's cum or is really wet. Some like the wet sound their pussy makes while being patted over and over. Others ask for the clits to be patted fast so that they can cum that way, supposedly the instantaneous contact of a hand on their distended clits make them jump and flinch until the orgasm rushes thru them. For me, it's feeling all that wet, slick juice on my palm and fingers while they grind and moan to a(nother) thigh clamping orgasm., Originally Posted by txcwby6
Oh yes
  • vida
  • 12-10-2011, 11:15 AM
yes yes yes