Where, when and how did you come up with the idea to perform daty?

• oden
  • 02-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Ok, did the girl suggest it or did you just know?
quid pro quo - if I wanted oral, I had to give oral in return. Thats how I got started on the path to daty-dom. Freshman year in college, my dorm room, a bottle of rum and 3-liter bottle of coke. Her Name was Claudia from Oklahoma. I have to admit, i did not think i would like it. And I was glad I was wrong.
quid pro quo - if I wanted oral, I had to give oral in return. Thats how I got started on the path to daty-dom. Freshman year in college, my dorm room, a bottle of rum and 3-liter bottle of coke. Her Name was Claudia from Oklahoma. I have to admit, i did not think i would like it. And I was glad I was wrong. Originally Posted by sanantonioman37
I like a man that thinks like you do. :-)

Sex is such a full body experience for me. Loving on someone with my mouth, hands, fingers, arms, legs and rubbing belly to belly is just so innate. There’s not a spot on my lover’s body that I don’t want to explore or embrace. So I guess I’d just have to say it was natural for me.
thank you, talk like that can make a grown man blush..................and much much more...
thank you, talk like that can make a grown man blush..................and much much more... Originally Posted by sanantonioman37
Just blush? lol
Papa SKF told me years ago to "stay away from the kitty because it's trouble". Mama SKF told me, "if it smells funny, don't eat it".

So with me being the way I am--not listening to anyone-- I couldn't wait to get into trouble.... and with Mama's ideas frequently running contrary to my own, well,...connect the dots.

Anyway, here I am skipping along the glorious path I find myself on today.
The first girl I was serious about, making out on the couch kissing. It just seemed like the thing to do. Started moving south and ended up in kittyland, nearly like it was a magnet. I did her before she did me lol.
For me, it was because I needed the DATY merit badge in order to make Eagle Scout.

No, wait, that's not it. I needed Winter Camping.

Actually DATY just seemed natural. A 'return the favor' for the oral attention I was getting from her. The big attraction for me in those early days was 69, just seemed like you were totally absorbed in the act. Nowadays I've changed my opinion somewhat on that subject, more a one-step-at-a-time kind of guy. But if the flow of the action leads that way, I'm happy to indulge.
I think if you talk to a serious genome researcher the verdict will be that you can map our DNA...and there is a sparkle that directs the way to DATY...I'm not positive but I suspect it probably happened right after Eve discovered the "snake" in the garden of Eden.....as for me specifically.....I was fortunate enough to meet a Mrs. Robinson that was encouraging enough to teach me what she wanted me to know.....LOL
so pretty..I just have to kiss it.
Damn I can't remember that far back but I'm certain it just came natural as all the other sexual things did. I never was good at reading the instruction manuels :-)
"I could eat a peach for hours" - Nicolas Cage, Face Off
It called me. Like a glistening, pink blossom, the ripeness unfolded before me and whispered my name. I leaned in to listen and before long gave myself over to the siren moistness.

--Anon

Ok, did the girl suggest it or did you just know? Originally Posted by oden
It just came to me.

Literally.

She just came over and said
"I could eat a peach for hours" - Nicolas Cage, Face Off Originally Posted by rgvpapi
always loved him saying that, as well as here kitty kitty lol