New girls from CC - a Favor to Annie

Annie asked me to share these pics of the new girls she has because she is having trouble with her account.
From Left to Right
Annabella, Tracie, Bree, and Lane.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 100MEDIA$IMAG0249_2_1.jpg (9.9 KB, 563 views) File Type: jpg IMG950841.jpg (11.8 KB, 557 views) File Type: jpg IMG952257.jpg (13.2 KB, 553 views) File Type: png IMG957463.png (69.7 KB, 562 views)
hot line up right their !!
Annabelle and Lane are ridiculously attractive, not that the others are chopped liver,
Not at all... I saw Bree and she was cute and really sweet. Glad to see that Annie's got some new talent!
Annie asked me to share these pics of the new girls she has because she is having trouble with her account.
From Left to Right
Annabella, Tracie, Bree, and Lane. Originally Posted by lanaughtyboy
LaN, what are the size of those torpedoes under Lane chin? CA
Well done Annie.
I don't know and didn't think to ask. Tit size doesn't really matter to me although a pair of man made C or D cups is awesome. I like a really soft ass is one thing I like. I can't define what beautiful is but I do know it when I see it and these new girls of Annie are that.
I don't know and didn't think to ask. Tit size doesn't really matter to me although a pair of man made C or D cups is awesome. I like a really soft ass is one thing I like. I can't define what beautiful is but I do know it when I see it and these new girls of Annie are that. Originally Posted by lanaughtyboy
LaN, just wondering, photo looks like D's. but looks like the total package is outstanding. CA
wow---sexy!!!!
Any one got the reviews or experience of Annabella??
Wow, I have got to get my hands on Lane.
I agree with you ht1!

I wish they'd get their website fixed! I'd sure like more info on a couple of those gorgeous ladies!
Lane..............nice : )
Website fixed yet? Looks like I'll be making a special trip to see one of these honeys soon.
NO THE SITE IS A PAIN..AS USUAL..LOL.. BUT MERRY XMAS ANYWAY.. XXOO ANNIE AND CREW!