It's Time - I Believe Today's Liberals Would Approve the Death Penalty For Racists and Homophobes

• DSK
  • 04-02-2015, 06:55 AM
I consider myself an old time liberal, not one of the fascists and freedom haters (for non-like minded people)who call themselves liberal today. Although they oppose the death penalty, I believe they would support it against racists and homophobes.

So, it is time for the law that the fascists claiming to be liberals really secretly want to show their power and righteousness to everyone.

Admit it fascist liberals, you believe homophobes and racists should die for their beliefs!!!
Good grief!
Those aren't Liberals, they're Progressives. Big difference.
What do you call a jerkoff who welches on a bet?

Someone ought to kick his ass with their bare fists!
The Thought Police are here.
the funny thing is liberals are the racists
I consider myself an old time liberal, not one of the fascists and freedom haters (for non-like minded people)who call themselves liberal today. Although they oppose the death penalty, I believe they would support it against racists and homophobes.

So, it is time for the law that the fascists claiming to be liberals really secretly want to show their power and righteousness to everyone.

Admit it fascist liberals, you believe homophobes and racists should die for their beliefs!!! Originally Posted by DSK
Fascist Liberals? Is that what you call a democracy? Sounds more to me like the "GOP" (definition "Grand Old Party"), who still live in the dark ages, where Blacks were less because of the color of their skin, where women were supposed to always be "barefoot and pregnant" and always in obedience to the one who "paid the bills". Really sad that humankind has not evolved beyond these outdated theories. Each and every man, each and every woman, should always have equal rights and the same opportunity to pursue their own unique happiness as he/she sees fit.

I believe the majority of Americans are wising up to the inequality that exists today and will vote accordingly. Too much power in the hands of a few, mostly the extremely wealthy and elite, running under the guise of trying to protect us! That's really a joke.

I am the 99 percent! Who are you?
Fascist Liberals? Is that what you call a democracy? Sounds more to me like the "GOP" (definition "Grand Old Party"), who still live in the dark ages, where Blacks were less because of the color of their skin, where women were supposed to always be "barefoot and pregnant" and always in obedience to the one who "paid the bills". Really sad that humankind has not evolved beyond these outdated theories. Each and every man, each and every woman, should always have equal rights and the same opportunity to pursue their own unique happiness as he/she sees fit.

I believe the majority of Americans are wising up to the inequality that exists today and will vote accordingly. Too much power in the hands of a few, mostly the extremely wealthy and elite, running under the guise of trying to protect us! That's really a joke.

I am the 99 percent! Who are you? Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
You think we are a democracy... We are a Constitutional Republic... I know you are a IDIOT... LOL <-- 1001!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4
You think we are a democracy... We are a Constitutional Republic... I know you are a IDIOT... LOL <-- 1001!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Gee, thanks!
Those aren't Liberals, they're Progressives. Big difference. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Theodore Roosevelt, Liberal or Progressive? What is your opinion Sir?
  • DSK
  • 04-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Fascist Liberals? Is that what you call a democracy? Sounds more to me like the &quot;GOP&quot; (definition &quot;Grand Old Party&quot, who still live in the dark ages, where Blacks were less because of the color of their skin, where women were supposed to always be &quot;barefoot and pregnant&quot; and always in obedience to the one who &quot;paid the bills&quot;. Really sad that humankind has not evolved beyond these outdated theories. Each and every man, each and every woman, should always have equal rights and the same opportunity to pursue their own unique happiness as he/she sees fit.

Debbie, I'm the 99% also - just don't like being a slave to the government thought police who call themselves liberals when they are fascists.

Where do you come up with this shit? I think you have your head up your ass and think it is a great room for entertaining. What an idiot.

The GOP freed the slaves, ended slavery, gave black people the full rights as citizens, guaranteed them to right to vote and everytime the democratic party was against them.

The GOP gave women the right to vote as well as American Indians. Once again the democrats opposed these measures.

As for the 99%, I don't believe that there that many stupid people in this country but you know your own kind I suppose.
I consider myself an old time liberal, not one of the fascists and freedom haters (for non-like minded people)who call themselves liberal today. Originally Posted by DSK
JLIdiot, errr DSK Idiot, let's cut to the chase. Shall we?

The Democratic Party left you, LLIdiot and Strom Thurmond during the mid 60's. Didn't it?
JLIdiot, errr DSK Idiot, let's cut to the chase. Shall we?

The Democratic Party left you, LLIdiot and Strom Thurmond during the mid 60's. Didn't it? Originally Posted by bigtex
I am apparently much younger than you. What aren't you dead yet?
Theodore Roosevelt, Liberal or Progressive? What is your opinion Sir? Originally Posted by chefnerd
I really don't know enough about Teddy to make a judgement.

Here the difference: Progressives are Facist Illiberals. In the 60s a Liberal would say its OK for a man to wear his hair long whereas the Progressive would say every man needs to wear their hair long, we need to raise taxes on haircuts, outlaw home haircuts and if you don't wear your hair long you are a homophobe that should be fired from their govt job.