How about a Chi-Town Hell yeah!

Seems like there are lots of people on the Chicago board, but not a lot of posts. How about everyone who uses the board drops a quick Hell Yeah reply on the board.

Seems like we get some traffic and the viewership is growing, but not a lot of participation on the boards.
HELL YEA
Not from Chicago, but just got home after a great visit so I'll give a Hell Ya.
Thought evey one may have left this board! Nice to see some life on a snow day.
And here's my HELL YEAH!!
Heading back up at the end of the month. Same ol charecters huh? Benny, Tia and a few of us out of towners. Hell yea.
maybe i shaould have asked for a big hello???!!?? haha

as always, this board is work in progress. look at all the providers listed since your last visit.

apparently we have lots of local lurkers and some good.old out of towners!
ill give a hell yeah, ive been locked up for the last 6 months just got out today! but i got tons a reviews! whats really good, just found out what all went on with craigslists i dont even know where the ladies post now. eccie isnt really that popular in chicago as it is houston
they post on backpage
I'm trying to decide whether to put Chicago on my tour list in the next few weeks...glad to see at least a few guys posting here.

Mandy, Craigslist is pretty much done..at least for me.
ill give a hell yeah, ive been locked up for the last 6 months just got out today! but i got tons a reviews! whats really good, just found out what all went on with craigslists i dont even know where the ladies post now. eccie isnt really that popular in chicago as it is houston Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
Welcome, your right about Texas being the King of eccie. I travel up 5 or 6 times a year and post here. I might see you soon.
yeah i figured, guess i need to get involved with p411, ter and rmservice2000. chicago is a great city to come to and work so i highly reccomment u come! ive lived here along time, biz is profitable

I'm trying to decide whether to put Chicago on my tour list in the next few weeks...glad to see at least a few guys posting here.

Mandy, Craigslist is pretty much done..at least for me. Originally Posted by AimeeAims
Holy shit, some posts on the Chicago board!!!

HELL YEAH!!
  • Bubba
  • 02-22-2011, 10:18 AM
See what you started Benny!! LOL! You woke some people up!
haha slow and steady does it!