MILF or NOT??

Ok, I was reading the general board and they were talking about girls saying they are MILFs when they are in their 20's or whatever. I thought a MILF was any lady that was attractive, who's mature and has a child. Is there really a certain age a provider has to be to be a MILF?

I call myself a MILF, I am 26 with a 5 year old and I get little boys all the time that approach me saying how pretty I am and some even bold enough to say I am a MILF and ask that I dont be offended. lol.. These are little 15 year old boys. lol..

So my question is, am I qualified as a MILF in this business or not? Help!
April, I think the word MILF brings to mind certain ages in different people. I agree that to be a MILF, about the only qualification would be having a kid(s) and age is not important.

I know I always think back to some friends mom's back when I was younger and how they defines what a MILF is to me.

Some guys may think that a MILF needs to be a certain age, like over 35, but to each his own. You may want to try calling yourself a yummy mummy as you look pretty good to me!
April, I think the word MILF brings to mind certain ages in different people. I agree that to be a MILF, about the only qualification would be having a kid(s) and age is not important.

I know I always think back to some friends mom's back when I was younger and how they defines what a MILF is to me.

Some guys may think that a MILF needs to be a certain age, like over 35, but to each his own. You may want to try calling yourself a yummy mummy as you look pretty good to me! Originally Posted by benny9770
She is one hell of a yummy mummy! I have had her personally!
Funny that I came across this thread....

I just had a conversation with a friend earlier today about what "age" is considered MILF.
I agree that the only determining factor would be having a child, (I am 28 and my son will be 10, end of Nov.) Yet, my GF says it is (or should be) reserved for ladies over 30.

I don't mind either way, as long as the men still drool over me! *wink*

Genesis Nicole~
Ok well "The Yummy Mummy" it is. Tia I will see you a little later tonight girl.

GenisisNicole that what I say too!
urban dictionary

Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck"

A HOT mom you'd wanna hit all night long.

An extremely hot middle aged mom, who leaves you in mastabatory bliss nighy and night.

sexually attractive women over the age of 30

you are HOT April!!!
Thanx girl, you are too. I am going to just call myself the yummy mummy like benny9770 said.